New Job Team Lead Agribusiness In Alberta
|Team lead agribusiness
Team lead agribusiness
Company : National Bank of Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Primary Locations: Calgary, Alberta
Employee Status: Regular
Being Team lead agribusiness at National Bank means being a leader for the agriculture and agribusiness market in the region.
By joining our agribusiness financing team, you will lead the growth and development strategy for the Alberta market specializing in business development and leading the small team in the province. You will exercise your management ability to align the team on business development and client acquisition across the region, while supporting agricultural businesses in all their financing projects.
Your strong market connection to the region combined to your desire to develop your career, both sales and leadership ability, within National Bankwill make you stand out from the crowd.
This position reports to Associate Vice-President – Agribusiness and is based in Alberta.
- Establish a strategy with your partners to maximize the market impact of your team and improve your sector's visibility in the region
- Develop the region portfolio and increase its profitability by providing your clients with the advice they need using your knowledge and high-level professional experience
- Ensure maximum visibility for your team and the Bank with associations and private and governmental organizations, and participate actively in activities attended by decision-makers in your region's financial and agricultural sectors
- Participate in drafting the annual business plan for your market and manage its execution
- Manage an Account Manager, coaching for growth and skills development through a personalized approach in an engaging work environment that fosters the achievement of objectives
- Manage a mid-market portfolio
- Strive for balance between risk management and profitability in business development
- Ensure that compliance rules and operating procedures are adhered to and applied
- Keep abreast of new market developments and ensure that the products and services offered meet clients' changing needs and remain competitive
- Ensure that your team member meets their objectives, support them in applying sales techniques, demonstrating their skills and using various tools
- Hold a bachelor's degree in a related field and 7 years of relevant experience or a master's degree and 5 years of relevant experience
- Solid experience in business development
- Strong background in sales and negotiation
- Experience in personnel management
- Experience in agricultural credit
- Established network of professional contacts in the industry
- Experience in banking environment, an asset
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?