New Job Supply Secretaries - City Of The Kawartha Lakes Area - Oct-2023-101 In New Brunswick
|Supply Secretaries - City of the Kawartha Lakes Area - OCT-2023-101|
Supply Secretaries - City of the Kawartha Lakes Area - OCT-2023-101
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $21.10 an hour
Location : New Brunswick
TRILLIUM LAKELANDS DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD
invites application for:
SUPPLY SECRETARIES -City of the Kawartha Lakes Area
Posting #: OCT-2023-101
Location: City of the Kawartha Lakes, ON
The Trillium Lakelands District School Board invites applications for Supply Secretaries. These positions are for on-call and temporary positions. A clear or satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check is a requirement for all Supply positions.
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma plus additional training courses in computer operation and software programs;
- Demonstrated computer knowledge and practical experience on multi-screen database systems, Word and Excel;
- Related secretarial experience in excess of one year;
- Personal qualities of maturity, tact and discretion;
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping and budgeting;
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with staff members, parents, students and the general public both in person and on the phone absolutely essential;
- Demonstrated organizational abilities.
Rate of Pay: $21.10 per hour
Applications ( in either .pdf or .docx format ) outlining experience and qualifications should be to:
Human Resources Services Officer, Support Staff
Trillium Lakelands District School Board - Lindsay Education Centre. Y ou must quote job file # OCT-2023-101 - COKL Secretarial List
The Trillium Lakelands District School Board would like to thank all respondents. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviews are conducted on an as-needed basis throughout the school year. Resumes will be retained on file for six months.
Trillium Lakelands District School Board is committed to equitable hiring practices and upholding the values of equity, diversity and inclusion. To assist the Board in reflecting the communities we serve, we encourage and welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds, and/or lived experiences who may be a member of a marginalized group.
The Trillium Lakelands District School Board complies with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please advise the Human Resources Services Department.
- Cover Letter