New Job Sheet Metal Fabricator In Ontario
|Sheet Metal Fabricator|
Sheet Metal Fabricator
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Do you enjoy hands-on work? Do you like solving puzzles? Are you motivated by seeing your contributions come to life? Our manufacturing team specializes in supporting the lifecycle of our machines and products. Our team is dedicated to consistency, fit, finish, machine integrity, and manufacturing excellence.
We offer rewarding, challenging opportunities throughout the world, across multiple packaging segments. If you are detail-oriented and focused on continuous improvement, we want to talk to you.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
In this position you will contribute to the success of the Company by supporting the fabrication and installation of various types of sheet metal components for manufacturing.
Are you motivated about this work?
- Operate all metal finishing equipment (shears, brakes, punches, and drill presses) to cut, bend, punch, drill, shape or straighten sheet metal.
- Produce sheet metal components in accordance with the Company drawing specifications.
- Utilize rigging and hoisting equipment.
- Grind and buff seams, joints, and rough surfaces.
- Inspect your own quality control for all work completed to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Adhere to Company safety standards.
- Effectively log job hours in ERP system.
- Participates in housekeeping duties.
- Learn how to perform preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Other miscellaneous duties related to the position and as directed.
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiatives. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match.
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- High School Diploma or experience relevant to the position
- At least 1 year of experience as a Sheet Metal worker or Fabricator
- Ability to interpret and understand technical and assembly drawings.
- Proven knowledge of manufacturing techniques
- Ability to schedule & balance priorities in a busy role while adhering to deadlines
- Effective listening & communication skills (verbal), to work collaboratively with others
- Works in a safe, diligent manner, with minimal supervision
- Ability to work from Monday to Thursday, 7 AM to 4:30 PM, Friday 7 AM to 11:30 AM and enjoy the afternoon off.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions and lift up to 50 lbs without limitations
- Stand for prolonged periods
- Must be able to work in variations of temperatures (summer heat)
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Tissue converting companies across the globe know Edson for their high-performance case and tray packing systems, including high-speed horizontal case packing, product handling, and top-load robotic solutions. Respected for their performance and reliability, many Edson machines from the 1970's are still in service today. As part of the ProMach End of Line business line, Edson helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
Pro Mach adheres to the principle of employment equity. The use of the masculine gender has been adopted for ease of reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.