New Job Senior Customer Success Associate, Healthtech In Ontario
|Senior Customer Success Associate, HealthTech|
Senior Customer Success Associate, HealthTech
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Join us as we change healthcare for the better.
OceanMD (formerly Ocean by CognisantMD) is the leading provider of EMR-integrated Patient Engagement and eReferral tools in Canada, playing a critical role in millions of patient visits and thousands of referrals every week. Our digital healthcare solutions empower patients and physicians to overcome the barriers preventing the timely delivery of healthcare services. By replacing paper forms with digital tools we give patients and providers secure ways to connect, share health information, and update patient records. Our tools:
- Empower patients to share health information with their physician before, during, and after visits, helping to ensure health records are up to date and accurate while improving patient care.
- Meet the growing demand for virtual care solutions via an online booking system and secure messaging that brings significant benefits to patients while improving clinic efficiency and reducing the need for unnecessary phone calls.
- Improve access to care by replacing faxes, calculating wait times, and reducing the time to process and access specialist referrals.
Who we need
Our rapidly growing team is looking for a new Senior Customer Success Associate who is passionate about improving Canada's healthcare with digital tools that engage both patients and providers. You will guide key clients from the moment they sign up, until they are happily using our tools to improve patient care in their clinic. You will collaborate across teams to ensure that new clients start with all the support, tools, and training they need to get the most out of our products. This is a critical customer-facing role that requires someone with empathy, patience, and excellent organizational skills.
Who you are
You are passionate about the opportunity to improve the healthcare industry. You are looking for that rare opportunity that combines digital or e-health, bridges the private and public sectors, and impacts the clinical and patient care level. You are a solutions-oriented, analytical, and creative team player who can build and manage client relationships.
What's in it for you
An in-demand technology. You want an opportunity to provide clinics, practices, and institutions, a new technology that will empower patients and make the work of practitioners and administrators run smoothly and efficiently. You want to be the guiding voice enabling our customers to truly engage with our solution.
Immediate professional and emotional satisfaction. You will immerse yourself in learning about what we do, gaining an understanding of the impact we make on the lives of Canadians - established and new, young and old - as we bring an empowering service to them. Our clients have patients facing physical, mental, communication, and geographical barriers - the platform features you offer will quite literally be the difference between access to care and being left behind.
Exposure. It's a chance to work with key accounts growing patient engagement through digital health solutions. You will expand your network as you connect with executive directors at leading clinics in the province.
How you will make an impact
- Taking care of our customers. You will act as the main point of contact and trusted advisor to customers, managing the end-to-end process and nurturing the relationship. You will deliver and communicate ROI throughout the client lifecycle. You will maintain daily, weekly or monthly touchpoints depending on the stage of the project to increase product footprint and strengthen customer loyalty.
- Being proactive and reactive. You will identify and solve problems, resulting in exceptional levels of satisfaction. You will collaborate across teams internally to troubleshoot issues, address concerns and answer questions.
- Welcoming new clients. You will own the project for the initial platform deployment, coordinating all efforts with the client and the delivery team. You will share helpful resources to ensure an excellent first impression. You will guide new users through setting up and configuring our platform and coordinating training.
- Doing whatever it takes. You will advise and execute on customer engagement strategies, refining our approach and optimizing our client offerings to scale effectively.
What you bring
- The education and the experience. You may have a Bachelors or Masters in E-Health, Clinical Informatics, Public Health or another domain. Or, you may have studied healthcare, technology, or communications. Along with your education you have several years of experience in client, customer, or patient-facing roles, building relationships, sharing information, introducing processes or tools.
- The project management. You have outstanding organizational and task planning skills. You can coordinate a project end-to-end, manage every detail, meet deliverables, and adapt to change requests.
- The interpersonal skills. You have exceptional communication skills. You are confident and comfortable creating and making presentations online and in person. You can build trusting relationships and efficiently work across internal and external teams. You have a high emotional intelligence quotient, empathy, and patience. You can translate technical concepts for a nontechnical audience.
- The initiative. You are a critical thinker who can creatively solve problems, and you continuously pursue knowledge. You are inspired by a fast-paced environment and can rise to the challenge of competing priorities.
- The passion. You are passionate about our purpose, and applying your talents to build our brand and our client base. You are interested in new ideas and new technology.
Our culture, our team
We’re a scaling company, past the startup stage and on the cusp of the next stage. We are incredibly passionate about our ability to make a difference in the lives of Canadians through our technology and we firmly believe that we can do our best work with realistic deadlines and transparent communication about where we are and what’s next for us as an organization. We understand the time it takes to revolutionize a paper-based industry and develop and release high-quality resilient, compliant, and responsive technology that is easy to use so we ensure that pace is factored into our projects and deliverables across the organization.
Our focus is your growth and professional satisfaction, resulting in clear opportunities to help us scale and be better through your ideas, and the chance to be part of projects, and try new things. We are dedicated to our team, and we strongly believe that family comes first. To that end, we strive to find opportunities to support balance in the workplace and between work and home. As part of this, we have flexible hours, lunch socials (virtual for now but some physically-distanced small gatherings too), and meeting-free Friday afternoons.
Everyone here is deeply committed to what we can do - and the potential we have to do more. As a result, we provide an opportunity for CognisantCauses, our name for passion projects in healthcare where no funding is available and a little technical expertise and time is needed to make a big difference. It’s a way to give back and to add further meaning to what you do here.
A note on values
We value ethical behaviour above all else. We care about each other and we respect each other as professionals and people. We treat our customers with respect and keep our word, even if it hurts. We own our mistakes. We strive for honesty and integrity every day in every situation. We look for people who share these values.
We are transforming patient care across the country and we’ve only just begun. Join us
We are always on the lookout for ethically driven, intelligent, and compassionate professionals who want to be part of an energetic culture and company, people who are interested in contributing their talents in a challenging, interdisciplinary environment. If you feel you meet 70% of the qualifications we are looking for and are determined to make a difference, we encourage you to apply. We promise to consider your application fully.
Express your interest here, explore what we do here, or follow us on LinkedIn to stay connected.
We strive to build a diverse team and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know