New Job Sales Representative In Saskatchewan
Company : CERES INDUSTRIES
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
Ceres Industries is an independent manufacturer of Saltec salt products for cattle and is also a distribution center for molasses tub products. Other core business for Ceres Industries is in its ability to warehouse and distribute bulk fertilizer from our Saskatoon facility. Ceres has developed and tested a lawn fertilizer product called Groundkeeper which is positioned perfectly for substantial growth to a motivated sales manager.
The position involves sales and marketing of existing products as well as generating new business by evaluation of new products and development which would compliment or expand our existing networks and opportunities. Knowledge of and experience with animal nutrition, cattle farming and agribusiness is necessary to succeed in this role. Selling opportunities will exist within current customers and contacts as well as other private or chain store retailers.
We find strength in our small teams, production efficiencies and our salt product shipping network that provides the ability to ship truck loads of various products to retail stores in rural areas. We are excited to find an individual that is capable of filling this dynamic role, someone that enjoys the challenge of a changing business and the financial benefits of developing opportunities. Must be comfortable in a small team environment to independently develop structures and procedures related to our business operations.
In this role, you will:
- Develop customer relationships and provide recommendations based on customer's needs. Some travel would be required to establish and maintain relationships, however, not the primary role.
- Provide order support and advice to customers and troubleshoot customer questions.
- Be an integral part of Ceres Industries general business management and development.
- Be responsible for development of training material in preparation for future sales people.
- Provide assistance in product production, planning, and forecasting.
- Work independently and as a motivated member of our team.
- Develop and maintain accurate records of all pricing strategies, sales and activity reports.
- Institute a sales information platform to record and maintain our sales network.
- Be developing, and executing account plans as part of an overall plan which supports the objectives of the overall business strategy.
- Refine and launch our online ordering and customer information system through customer education. Along with our administrative team, you will carry out specific administrative or operational goals to provide superior customer service.
- Continuously increase your knowledge of marketing and our products and services.
- Ambitious, organized and detail oriented.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Agriculture Degree or Diploma Program with experience in agricultural and cattle production industry.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience in marketing and business strategy
Compensation for this critical role is important, therefore, Ceres Industries is committed to a payment structure that is higher than industry standard to the individual with the proper credentials. Additional bonus compensation is also available, this would involve an open conversation and would be dependent on the individual's profile, experience and performance. A competitive personal or family benefits package compliments this role.
You will be instrumental in the success of Ceres Industries and will find yourselve in a valued role. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to be an integral part of our growing company, please apply to this position by the following email: [email protected].