New Job Rock Truck Operator In Alberta
|Rock Truck Operator|
Rock Truck Operator
Company : Ledcor
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Job Summary:As an experienced Rock Truck Operator, you put safety and efficiency first.
Come join our team in Fort McMurray, Alberta today!
- Safe and efficient operation of Komatsu AT 40 Ton articulated trucks to meet production targets.
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities.
- Maintain heavy equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns.
- Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures.
- Minimum one-year of heavy civil experience is preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
- 14/7 shift schedule, working 11 hours per day
- Camp based accommodation
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC – extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental, and other coverage)
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
May 8, 2023
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort McMurray, AB, Canada