New Job Operations Administrator In British Columbia
Company : Brewers Distributor Ltd.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
We are currently searching for an Operations Administrator reporting to the Supervisor, Operations. This is a full-time 12-month contract opportunity. This role will focus primarily on inbound receiving, inventory control, and associated duties.
Location: Port Coquitlam Distribution Centre
Who We Are
Officially established in 1995, but with historical roots dating back to 1971, we know a thing or two about how to deliver beer. BDL is a private joint venture company owned by Labatt Breweries of Canada and Molson Coors Breweries that provides wholesale distribution of beer and the collection of returnable, refillable and recyclable beer containers within the four Western Canadian Provinces, Northwest Territories and the Yukon. Our mission is to serve our customers and communities responsibly and with integrity, striving to deliver superior distribution that is efficient and cost-effective. We’re leaders in providing a healthy and safe working environment, and a role model in environmental leadership with the goal to continuously preserve our planet! Apply now and find out more about our team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Daily reporting and ongoing verification and/or compilation of paperwork
- Support operations working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Apply effective communication and customer service skills to liaise with stakeholders and third party carriers
- Scheduling inbound and outbound load appointments
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned
Who You Are - Your Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Exceptional data entry speed and accuracy
- Proven ability to produce accurate, efficient, and timely documentation
- Preferable experience with SAP, and/or similar ERP systems; experience using business process management software
- Experience working within a dispatch or warehouse environment preferred
- Excellent computer skills; proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must be available to work all scheduled shifts within a 24/7 operation
Deadline to Apply: June 7, 2023
Apply today with your resume so we can get to know you better! Don’t forget to sign up for “job alerts” so that you can learn about all our new job opportunities first!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to providing a respectful and empowering workplace that values our greatest resource, our people. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging are essential components of our culture that empower us to meet the needs of our employees, customers and communities. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds including racialized persons / persons of colour, women, Indigenous / Aboriginal People of North America, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ2S+ persons, and any other characteristic. We’re an equal opportunity employer and provide employment accommodation in accordance with provincial legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
We genuinely thank you for your interest in this opportunity with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.