New Job Investigation Services - Cyber/Field Investigator In New Brunswick
|Investigation Services - Cyber/Field Investigator|
Investigation Services - Cyber/Field Investigator
Company : Intrepid Investigations
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
A private Investigation organization distinguished by its reputation for quality, professional standards and employee recognition, Intrepid Investigations seeks an experienced private investigator who is also experienced in conducting internet investigations, who is motivated by and enjoys working in a performance driven atmosphere that emphasizes kindness and teamwork.
Position: Investigation Services Investigator
Location: Moncton, NB
This role will report to the Regional Manager and will be responsible for conducting insurance related investigations via online access and where needed conducting detailed open-source intelligence research and analysis on a variety of investigations in both the Life & Health and P & C insurance climate. In addition, the preferred candidate will also possess skills in performing common industry related data base searches and have experience with the P & C and or Life and Health Insurance Industry. The selected applicant will conduct investigations and tasks including field-based investigations in concert with core processes, best practices, and operational plans to ensure that the service provided is consistent, predictable, legally sound and goal oriented from our client’s perspective. The selected investigator will be expected to be prepared to succeed at all times, agile and innovative in their approach to assignment planning, strategy and operational tactics, and ethical in every aspect of their day-to-day work. The primary areas of responsibility and duties for this role will be:
- Contribute to reinforcing a corporate philosophy and culture of quality, continuous improvement & innovation
- Ensure a client driven focus in all aspects of operations
- Consistently be a professional, enthusiastic, and cooperative team member who practices effective, kind & contextual communication
- Carefully apply policy, procedure, and guidelines in coordination with assignment objectives
- Obtain the most accurate and thorough information and factual evidence possible on each assignment
- Ensure information that is collected is documented at the highest standard possible
- Provide managers and clients with timely and complete information updates so they are effectively engaged in the decision-making process.
Education / Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years in the insurance, law enforcement or private investigative fields
- Direct experience in the P & C insurance industry and or insurance fraud will be an asset – some internal training will be provided
- Recognized courses in general investigations, insurance fraud, Open-Source Intelligence
- Experience in conducting skip-trace and financial asset investigations.
- Life & Health Insurance Industry experience an asset.
- Data base research and or due diligence inquiries
- Must have a valid private investigator license.
- Capacity to work flexible hours.
- Optimal oral and written communication
- Enjoys working with high technology.
Remuneration: Competitive wages, benefits, employee incentives
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- How many years of Property and Casualty insurance experience do you have?
- How many years of insurance fraud investigations experience do you have
- Private Investigator Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road