New Job Aircraft Maintenance Engineer In Saskatchewan
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineer|
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Company : Chartright Air Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
Why this Position:
Are you passionate about aviation and eager to take your aircraft maintenance career to new heights? Look no further! Brandt, in partnership with Chartright, is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. As a leading provider of aircraft maintenance services, Brandt and Chartright offer an unparalleled opportunity for growth and professional development in the aerospace industry.
As an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the airworthiness and safety of a Challenger 300 aircraft. Based at the Regina Airport, this unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, will allow you to utilize your technical expertise to maintain and service this amazing aircraft providing you with the right opportunity for growth and professional development in the aerospace industry.
What you will do:
- Act as a dedicated AME to one owner-client on a Challenger 300 aircraft at Regina airport
- Play an important role to keep private aircraft flying by conducting aircraft maintenance in accordance with all requirements and regulations
- Dismantle and assemble aircraft systems for repair and overhaul
- Troubleshoot aircraft defects and carry out corrective action
- Remove, install, and functionally test aircraft components
- Ensure all maintenance activities on aircraft on company facilities are controlled
- Certify that all technical records are originated and retained for all inspections and maintenance functions
- Complete records of work done to sustain an accurate record system
- Perform work in accordance with all Transport Canada guidelines
- Ensure that only approved equipment and materials are utilized and deliver and maintain a high standard of workmanship
- Work in compliance with all regulatory requirements and company-wide, maintenance, and health & safety policies and procedures
- May be assigned to other operational areas, based on business requirements
What you bring:
- A valid Canadian AME M2 license
- Challenger 300 maintenance certification to be considered an asset
- Experience in aircraft periodic inspections and heavy inspections
- Ability to read, understand and interpret technical publications, maintenance manuals, service bulletins, technical drawings and blueprints
- Diagnostic skills requiring sound knowledge of aircraft systems, aerodynamics, aircraft structures and basic applied mechanics
- Ability to perform duties such as disassembling aircraft systems, removal of defective components and installing replacement parts, components and structures
- Experience performing a wide variety of tasks in many aspects of aircraft maintenance
- Self-motivated individual with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and trouble shooting skills
- Able to leverage internal systems and tools to facilitate the work
- Professional, ethical and committed to excellence
- Strong capacity to learn, adapt & work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Must qualify for a RAIC and AVOP passes
- Possession of a valid driver’s license with a clean driver abstract
- Ability to work Monday to Friday from 0700h – 1530h
- Must be able to be flexible with schedule to accommodate aircraft scheduled departure and arrival times.
- Willingness to work some overtime based on workload schedules with short notice at times
- Occasional travel may be required to support extended trips and out of base AOGs
- Physical requirements include climbing into and under various aircraft; walk around, stand, and crouch, all for long periods of time. Able to lift up to 23 kg.
We respect and value the diversity of our people. We strive to create an environment where employees can be themselves and where our differences are celebrated. We welcome all applicants and encourage individuals who identify with any of the protected grounds under the human rights legislation to apply to any open role.
We are committed to fair and equitable hiring practices; our hiring and selection process is conducted in accordance with all employment legislation and the Human Rights Code of Canada. If you require accommodation during the hiring and selection process, please advise the recruiter or contact [email protected].