New Job Transaction Advisory Director In Alberta
|Transaction Advisory Director|
Transaction Advisory Director
Company : RSM US LLP
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
- TAS Directors lead and manage multiple challenging financial due diligence engagements and participate in transactions related to the acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers.
- Develop and deliver quality planning approaches with timely and responsive services and work products that meet and/or exceed client expectations.
- Utilize proven business development skills to build upon transaction advisory services work.
- Identify business opportunities and enhance go- to market strategies.
- Lead teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, and coach staff.
- Big Four or similar consulting background
- A bachelors degree, master's degree preferred
- Approximately 10 years of related work experience: 5 years experience with financial due diligence and 5 year experience on advisory side
- Successful track record of building and growing a Transaction Advisory Service Practice
- Experience servicing private equity groups (PEG)
- Experience with developing and supervising staff both on engagements and in their career
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge and/or a proven track record of success with operating in a professional services firm or large consultancy
- Demonstrates thorough abilities to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understand the client's business
- Keeps up to date with the Transaction and Advisory Services Industry, and Private Equity groups (PEG), following the industry's advancements
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Must be willing and able to travel when necessary (approximately 25-30%)
In accordance with applicable law and RSM policy, prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19. If not vaccinated for COVID-19 they must qualify for an accommodation to this vaccination requirement or participate in testing.
Currently, RSM does not intend to hire candidates for entry level positions who will need, now or in the future, RSM sponsorship through any non-immigrant visa category such as the H-1B, H-1B1, E-3, O-1, or TN.
RSM is committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or otherwise participate in the recruiting process, please call us at 800-274-3978 or send us an email at [email protected].
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.