New Job Specialist - Stakeholder Developer Relationships In Alberta
|Specialist - Stakeholder Developer Relationships|
Specialist - Stakeholder Developer Relationships
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Now Hiring Specialist - Stakeholder/Developer Relationships
In Medicine Hat you'll enjoy a perfectly sized city and an inviting community with an enviable quality of life for individuals and families. And here at the City of Medicine Hat, you'll be part of the progressive team that's bringing new amenities, new communities, and new industries to an already-thriving city.
In this role, you support dynamic efforts to build collaborative working relationships with major stakeholders of the Planning and Development Department. You proactively explore potential areas for customer service improvement, and routinely investigate and follow-up on issues that are often controversial and that require a high level of tact and diplomacy.
Our ideal candidate
- You are known for building and maintaining cooperative and productive relationships with stakeholders.
- You are a leader who implements new strategies/approaches and process improvements.
- You are able to anticipate the short- and long-term consequences of strategies and develop backup options to effectively manage potentially negative outcomes.
- You have extensive knowledge of planning and development processes and systems.
- You have completed a degree in planning, stakeholder relations, management from a recognized post-secondary institution, a master's degree is an asset.
- You have five years of experience providing advice and guidance, with proven results in planning and development issues management.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Medicine Hat is home to three breweries that hold history and extremely tasty home-brewed beer, Hell's Basement, Medicine Hat Brew Co., and Travois Ale Works. The beer can be enjoyed inside the breweries or on their patios accompanied with a full menu and finger food. Most of the refreshing beers are found bottled, canned or on tap at locally owned bars and eateries in the city. THAT'S INNOVATION, MEDICINE HAT STYLE!