New Job Senior Enterprise Strategist In New Brunswick
|Senior Enterprise Strategist|
Senior Enterprise Strategist
Company : Department of Finance and Treasury Board
Salary : $7,908–$8,906 a month
Location : New Brunswick
Senior Enterprise Strategist
Finance and Treasury Board
Pay Band 8
The Department of Finance and Treasury Board's Digital Office within the Office of the Chief Information Officer Division (OCIO) has a career opportunity for a Senior Enterprise Strategist to work in support of projects across GNB. Join our dynamic, progressive team of information technology and technology management professionals in an environment in which you can learn, grow, create, and support innovative strategies to help the Government of New Brunswick (GNB) deliver on business objectives.
Reporting to the Director of Enterprise IT Strategy, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Communicate, Facilitate, and Collaborate:
- Provide strategic advice and direction to Enterprise Architecture committees that will enhance and support GNB goals and objectives.
- Support OCIO in their goal of delivering upon GNB's Digital NB Strategy
- Work collaboratively with various participants from across GNB in delivering Enterprise Architecture capability's - Governance, Policy, etc.
- Promote and communicate the enterprise strategic vision to GNB's IT and business leaders.
- Collaborate with Federal, Provincial, and Territorial teams, to align as appropriate and to share strategies, policy, and thought leadership.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction for the development of strategic frameworks, policies, procedures, and standards (across the GNB enterprise) that will minimize government technology costs, while supporting GNB's desire to enable transformation.
- Analyze the Information Technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the GNB enterprise.
- Understand and explain complex technologies in order to provide high-level and in-depth subject matter expertise to the enterprise in the areas of Digital, Business, Application, Information and Technology and cloud-based solutions.
- Act as a subject matter expert to oversee and consult on new projects from across GNB offering advice on architecture and design.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Master's degree in Business Administration / Computer Science (or related discipline).
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive IT related work experience in an environment including work in at least two of the following domains of architecture: Digital, Business, Application, Information, or Technology.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (or related discipline).
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive IT related work experience in an environment including work in at least two of the following domains of architecture: Digital, Business, Application, Information, or Technology.
- A 2-year college diploma in Computer Science (or related discipline).
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive IT related work experience in an environment including work in at least two of the following domains of architecture: Digital, Business, Application, Information, or Technology
Written and spoken competence in English is required. Please state your language capability.
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate the essential qualifications to be given further consideration. Please ensure that preferred language for assessment is identified on your resume.
Preference may be given to candidates that possess one or more of the following asset qualifications:
- Professional Certifications (PSM, ISP, COBIT, TOGAF, ITIL, etc.)
- Cloud Certifications (such as AWS Cloud Architect, Azure Architect, Google Cloud Architect, DevOps Engineer etc.)
- General Technical Certifications (such as MCSD, MCSE, CCNA etc.)
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES: The successful candidate will possess the following behavioral competencies: Client Service Orientation, Effective Interactive Communication, Relationship/ Network Building, Results Orientation, Teamwork and Cooperation, and Strategic Thinking.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES: The successful candidate will possess the following technical competencies: Specialized Subject Matter Expertise and Knowledge, Written Communication, Knowledge of Group Facilitation, and Planning and Organizing Skills.
Salary: $ 3,954 to $4,453 bi-weekly.
Interested applicants are to apply on-line at https://www.ere.gnb.ca/ by May 3, 2023 indicating competition number: 10231.
Human Resources Services
We thank all those who apply however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
As per the Civil Service Act, candidates registered with the Equal Employment Opportunity Program and veterans, who demonstrate they are among the most qualified, shall be given preference at the time of appointment.
We promote a scent-reduced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The New Brunswick Public Service: Improving the lives of New Brunswickers every day!