New Job Senior Cashier In Yukon
Company : Big Bear Taphouse & Eatery
Salary : $20–$22 an hour
Location : Yukon
Big Bear Liquor, the largest private liquor retailer in The Yukon, is looking for determined, hard working, talented people to join us.
Our goal is to deliver an uncompromisingly high level of service to all The Yukon's residents, and the territory’s guests.
Do you feel like becoming an essential part of our premier Yukon liquor industry team?
Are you ready to work hard and shine for our customers, our team, our suppliers, and yourself?
If the answer is Yes, we want you!
Senior Cashier, Customer service, 2 Positions available.
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store.
- Answer customers questions.
- Navigate customers inside the store, assist in product selection.
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell & up-sell products, introduce new products.
- Sell premium products.
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers.
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Distribute promo materials, gifts with purchase.
- Restock shelves.
- Execute periodic inventory counts.
- Participate in intensive staff training.
- Maintain clean and tidy product & checkout areas.
- Execute other duties related to store operations as per management directions.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service, be friendly, have great work ethics and desire to study.
Full-time, 40 hours per week. 5 days on, 2 off.
Compensation: Starting at $20-$22/hour depending on the previous sales experience. Uniform provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Liquor store
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Whitehorse, YT: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: One location