New Job Medical Receptionist- Full Time Family Practice Moa (Bedford) & Casual Moa In Nova Scotia
|Medical Receptionist- FULL TIME FAMILY PRACTICE MOA (BEDFORD) & CASUAL MOA|
Medical Receptionist- FULL TIME FAMILY PRACTICE MOA (BEDFORD) & CASUAL MOA
Company : The Family Focus
Salary : $16.00–$16.50 an hour
Location : Nova Scotia
- FAMILY PRACTICE: Full-Time (Bedford Clinic)
**We are looking for a permanent, committed Full-Time Family Practice Medical Receptionist for our BEDFORD Clinic. Monday - Friday 8-5 (paid lunches).
- FAMILY PRACTICE & WALK-IN: Casual (All Clinics)
**We are also looking for a Casual Medical Receptionist for Family Practice & Walk-in Clinics which will cover vacations, sick-time, etc. Shifts would be between Monday - Friday 8-5 at any of our Clinics within the HRM, with a guarantee of 30 hours per week (paid lunches).
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
· Scheduling appointments in person and via telephone; answering or referring inquiries with COVID protocols in place for 2 Full-time Physicians.
· Managing the Schedules, appointments, billing, and paper follow-up for the Physicians.
· Ensure that patients are moved through swiftly and professionally and that the exam rooms are prepped at all times.
· Follow-up on all test results and maintain import pool/tasks for the Physicians
· Data entry into the MedAccess medical system for scheduling and billing.
· Proficient in all aspects of the MedAccess system would be an asset.
· Maintain patient confidentiality at all times, protecting patients’ rights.
· Oversee the clinic supply needs and complete all forms as requested by the Clinic Manager.
· Maintain operations by following policies and procedures.
. Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
. Able to remain professional and handle multi-tasked items in professional manner.
· Must act with integrity and be willing to work assigned shifts.
· Graduate of a recognized Medical Office Receptionist program or equivalent experience.
· Min. 2-4 years experience in all aspects of the MedAccess system.
· Min. 2-4 years experience in all aspects of medical billing (MSI and Private)
· Min. 2-4 years Clinic receptionist experience in a high volume clinic.
· Proven ability to multi-task, time management skills, telephone etiquette skills, high attention to detail, professionalism, quality focused, high organizational skills and data entry skills.
· Familiar with software packages such as word and excel is considered an asset.
· Must be able to integrate into well formulated, cooperative teams.
. MUST live in Nova Scotia, must be a resident.
**Preference given to those with FAMILY PRACTICE experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$16.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bedford, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Medical Reception: 2 years (preferred)
- Medical billing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person