New Job Manager Central Logistics In Saskatchewan
|Manager Central Logistics|
Manager Central Logistics
Company : Government of Saskatchewan
Salary : $5,825–$7,574 a month
Location : Saskatchewan
The Ministry of Trade and Export Development advances economic growth to generate wealth and opportunity in Saskatchewan. The ministry facilitates a coordinated cross-government approach to attract investment and grow export markets. The ministry fosters and supports a competitive business environment, facilitates trade and strengthens Saskatchewan's international relations.
The Ministry of Trade and Export Development’s Deputy Minister’s Office is seeking a highly motivated, efficient, and well-organized professional to join the team as a Manager of Central Logistics. Our candidate of choice will be a self-starter, and capable of meeting new challenges while supporting an inclusive team environment.
As the Manager of Central Logistics, you would be responsible for:
- Managing all travel requirements and logistics in support of TED’s business priorities, including coordinating other ministries travel and logistics of officials and managing all travel related expenses;
- Maintaining the ministry’s systems, which includes, the Ministry-wide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system;
- Supporting the Deputy Minister’s office to ensure that the administrative priorities are being managed, including verifying coding, processing, and tracking invoices;
- Ordering supplies, managing purchases, maintaining inventory of supplies related to travel; and
- Preparing and analyzing budgets, financial activity, annual plans, and financial reports.
Our candidates of choice will:
- Be organized, and have the ability to work independently, be adaptable, and able to meet new challenges as they arise;
- Be skilled in actively building relationships with stakeholders;
- Be thorough and accurate with exceptional attention to detail;
- Have the ability to manage complex and competing priorities, requires significant discretion as it deals with extremely confidential information;
- Be a leader and team player with demonstrated ability to understand and respond to multiple demands; and
- Be able to prioritize, and handle confidential, sensitive information.
Typically, the knowledge and competencies for these positions would have been acquired through an educational background in Public Administration and knowledge of Government financial programs; government travel policies and procedures. Related work experience would be considered.
What we offer
- Dynamic, challenging work for talented individuals;
- A competitive salary;
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension;
- Vacation, scheduled days off (SDO) and other types of leave (maternity/paternity/adoption, family/personal leave, sick leave);
- Inclusive work environments;
- Advancement opportunities; and
- Flexible work arrangements.