New Job Hiring Tax Associates! In Quebec
|Hiring Tax Associates!
Hiring Tax Associates!
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Richter is a Business | Family Office that provides strategic advice on business matters and on families’ financial and personal objectives across generations. With close to 100 years of experience advising at the intersection of family and business, Richter has developed an integrated approach to help business owners find sustainable success. Whether business, personal, or both, Richter is uniquely positioned to address the needs of Canada’s most successful entrepreneurs, private clients, business owners and business families and help them chart a clear path to shape their legacy for the future. Founded in 1926, Richter’s 600-person multidisciplinary team continuously innovates to create value for our people, clients, and community in Canada and in the US.
Richter is currently experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for seasoned Tax professionals to join our firm in several areas such as:
- Canadian Tax
- US Tax
- Transfer pricing
- Estate planning
What we offer:
- A diversity of work
- Support from industry leaders
- Learning and growth opportunities
- The chance to become a strategic business partner with our clients, building relationships directly with entrepreneurs and businesses to provide them with meaningful advisory services
- The opportunity to develop your career with the direct support of your managers and firm partners
- A culture that values work-life balance, mental health and well-being. Our firm has taken a fresh approach to these issues, offering a hybrid work environment with flexible hours and resources to support you in your personal life.
- Investment in your continuing education and professional development through a variety of learning offerings and tuition reimbursement
English is required for business reasons and to serve external and/or internal English-speaking clients.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive group benefits which include group insurance, health spending account, savings
plans, and employer contribution matching
- Employee and family access to virtual healthcare network
- Employee and family assistance programs, including consultations with mental health
- Annual health & well-being program
- Hybrid work environment
- Competitive performance bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional dues reimbursement
- CFE leave financial support
- Academic incentives
- Talent referral bonus
- Client referral bonus
- Access to an on-demand concierge, nannying, babysitting, and tutoring service
- Annual employee rewards and recognition
Want to know more?
Submit your resume to [email protected] or visit our career page https://www.richter.ca/careers/