New Job Facilities Specialist In Ontario
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
At Rogers, the entrepreneurial spirit is part of our DNA. Our Rogers Business teams help foster and grow the Canadian economy by supporting businesses of all sizes. From small to large-scale enterprises, our teams help deliver innovative technology, network services, and a suite of solutions to help them succeed. We offer Canada’s largest and most reliable 5G network for our customers and are proud leaders in wireless private networking and IoT! We continuously expand and evolve our networks, invest in new technology capabilities, and invest in our people to serve our business customers and their communities.
Come play a key role in driving the future of business innovation in Canada. We are looking for team members with a passion for delivering industry-leading value to customers and supporting businesses in the communities where we live and work.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, consider the following opportunity:
What you will do:
- Troubleshooting to diagnose mechanical and /or electrical systems failures and working with contractors to quickly resolve or mitigate interruption in services
- Incident reporting
24X7 on call support on a rotating schedule
- Documentation of maintenance and break-fix activities
- Scheduling regular preventative maintenance activities
- Performing basic preventative mechanical and/or electrical maintenance where safely applicable
- Systematically troubleshoot various facilities systems where safely applicable
- Keep internal documentation up to date as processes and systems change and improve
- Maintenance of electrical and mechanical drawings and project documentation
- Management of service contractors/vendors until assignments are satisfactorily completed
- Liaise with internal teams to assist with customer implementations.
- Perform weekly generator inspections
- Perform regular walk-throughs of the facility to ensure that everything is functioning properly.
- Maintain security integrity at Rogers Data Centres based on security policies.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 3015 5th Avenue NE (163), Calgary, AB
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Data Centres & Facilities Specialist
Requisition ID: 283721
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate