New Job Customer Care Representative In Ontario
|Customer Care Representative|
Customer Care Representative
Company : BeautyHealth
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
BeautyHealth is a global category-creating company focused on bringing innovative products to market and delivering beauty health experiences by reinventing our consumer’s relationship with their skin, their bodies and their self-confidence.
Every person here is a key player in our success. We are firm believers in making the little things count each day so the big things will follow. If this sounds like you, come check us out! This is the perfect opportunity to work with some of the best leaders in the industry while you gain the global and strategic experience to add to your professional toolbox.
BeautyHealth is a category-creating beauty health company focused on bringing innovative products to market. Our flagship brand, HydraFacial, is a non-invasive and approachable beauty health platform and ecosystem with a powerful community of estheticians, consumers and partners, bridging medical and consumer retail to democratize and personalize skin care solutions for the masses. Leading the charge in beauty health as a category-creator, HydraFacial uses a unique delivery system to cleanse, extract and hydrate with our patented hydradermabrasion technology and super serums that are made with nourishing ingredients, providing an immediate outcome and creating an instantly gratifying glow in just three steps and 30 minutes. HydraFacial® and Perk™ products are available in over 87 countries with over 19,000 Delivery Systems globally and millions of treatments performed each year.
HydraFacial is hiring a Customer Care Representative who will be a customer’s primary point of contact to provide the best possible experience for customers in order taking, processing and returns, responding to customers with complaints and questions in partnership with Commercial and multiple HF function teams
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Processing customer orders daily basis in ERP
- Collaborating with internal Logistics and 3PL warehouse teams to ensure order is shipped out in full in a timely manner
- Creating new account/updating current accounts according to sales contracts & License
- Managing open orders by following up on any delay until resolved and order is invoiced
- Assisting customers by answering calls and follow up on their queries
- Handle customer complaints and any quality concerns forwarding & escalating to the appropriate department
- Administering Sales Support projects and programs
- Running and sending out assigned reports to our team
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- At least 2 years of experience in a sales support, data entry, customer service or similar role.
- A communication wizard- both written and spoken.
- Incredibly detail oriented!
- Tech-savvy with Excel & Outlook, ERP & shipping programs a plus
What else can you expect with HydraFacial?
Flexible working and work time balancing
- 25 days annual leave + BH
- Free HydraFacials!
- Competitive compensation + Pension Plan + Health Cash Plan
- Private Medical insurance
- Life Insurance
The opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team and play a significant and impactful role within the organization
Every person here is a key player in our success. We are firm believers in making the little things count each day so that the big things will follow. If this sounds like you, come check us out! This is the perfect opportunity to work with some of the best leaders in the industry while you gain the global and strategic experience to add to your professional toolbox.
BeautyHealth is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or any other protected characteristic as outlined by color, federal, state or local laws. We are committed to working with and providing accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.