New Job Analyst, Investment Banking, Metals & Mining In Ontario
|Analyst, Investment Banking, Metals & Mining
Analyst, Investment Banking, Metals & Mining
Company : TD Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
With more than 6,500 professionals operating out of 40 cities across the globe, we help clients meet their needs today and prepare for tomorrow. Our services include underwriting and distributing new issues, providing trusted advice and industry-leading insight, extending access to global markets, and delivering integrated transaction banking solutions. In 2023, we acquired Cowen Inc., offering our clients access to a premier U.S. equities business and highly-diverse equity research franchise, while growing our strong, diversified investment bank.
We are growth-oriented, people-focused, and community-minded. As a team, we work to deliver value for our clients every day.
Your Career as an Investment Banking Analyst
You'll work under the direction of a senior officer and with other experienced professionals, helping to generate ideas, advise clients and execute transactions.
How You Will Contribute
- Research and analyze clients' financial situations, industry and market data, and mergers and acquisition opportunities.
- Develop valuation models of individual private and public companies as well as merged entities.
- Apply valuation tools to assess opportunities.
- Value private and public companies.
- Assist with client negotiations and documentation.
- Prepare external client proposals and internal underwriting memos.
- Prepare client presentations based upon the above.
- Prior investment banking analyst experience
- Undergraduate degree with a demonstrated interest in finance
- Have a combination of strong financial/analytical skills.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Adept at financial modeling and valuation.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- CA and/or CFA designation considered a strong asset.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Category - Primary