We are KIK!
We create the products and brands that people trust to clean, sanitize, and protect their homes, pools, and cars . We are one of North America’s largest independent consumer product manufacturers with 20 North American manufacturing facilities . We also operate globally in Europe, Asia, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa . We are known by our portfolio of over 40 brands including Spic and Span® and Comet® cleaning products, Clorox® Pool&Spa ™ (under license), BioGuard ®, and Natural Chemistry® pool chemicals, and Prestone ® and Holts® automotive performance chemicals . We are also the #1 producer in North America for store-brand (“private label”) bleach and a leading private label provider of laundry detergent and additives, dishwashing products, general purpose cleaning and other home care products .
Our global team of over 2,500 employees drive our capabilities in product development, product formulation, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, packaging design, brand marketing, project management, quality assurance, compliance, distribution, and logistics .
Our organization is constantly evolving and is driven by a set of “One KIK” values – a dedication to following through on commitments in a customer-focused, profit-motivated way; while never compromising on safety, ethics, or integrity .
Essential Job Functions
• Processing freight invoices that currently do not get processed through transportation management systems
• Responsible for monitoring the mailbox for their plant/division as decided
• Responsible for printing invoices from the mailbox, in the morning
• Responsible for updating spreadsheet tracking the incoming invoices/statements
• Sending non-PO invoices for approval and GL coding to respective plants
• Processing inventory and non-inventory invoices (high volume)
• Opening incoming mail
• Communicating with internal and external vendors regarding payment inquiries
• Responsible for weekly, monthly vendor reconciliation
• Responsible for clearing RNV report
• Ad hoc reports
• Special projects as assigned.
• Running weekly AP reports such as rnv, aged, mismatch
• Back up for other team members for their vacation
The above statement describes the general nature and level off work only . They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
• 2 to 5 years of related experience
• College or University Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical, resourceful, and have top-notch problem-solving abilities
• High attention to detail with an ability to create and document effective and efficient process
• F lows for high volume processing
• Previous experience working with large vendors
• A bility to handle difficult situations with confidence and attain agreemen t
• Positive outlook
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Consumer Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. KIK does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, age, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, status in uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.