New Job Senior Advisor Performance And Business Process In Quebec
|Senior Advisor Performance and Business Process
Senior Advisor Performance and Business Process
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Are you looking for a multi-skilled position for a business unit in full transformation?
- Do you want an impactfull position where you can make a positive difference on customers and employees experience?
As part of your role, you will support the team in data collection, measures of performance and improvement of business processes. Simplifying and innovating are key attributes associated with this role. These initiatives have many dependencies; thus you will be called upon to interact with a large number of stakeholders working in various fields of expertise. Interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt are essential.
- Act as a senior business process advisor and actively contribute to the team’s annual objectives
- Design and deploy models, changes and processes aimed at optimizing the business unit's current operational risk management
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of cross-functional initiatives, and manage interdependencies with the Personal, Commercial and Wealth Management sectors
- Develop and implement key performance indicators to ensure a global view of the business unit's risk and operational quality
- Analyze the performance of our processes and controls, diagnose and make recommendations for mitigation plans
- Represent the unit on various committees
- Contribute annually to risk assessment activities such as risk self-assessment, business continuity plan, etc.
Join the Private Banking 1859 team! Our team has the privilege of accompanying wealthy families in their wealth management. With a strong desire to innovate and a strong sense of collaboration and client experience, the GP1859 team is currently seeking a Performance and Business Process Advisor.
Under the leadership of the Senior Director of Risk, Compliance and Operational Quality, you will contribute to ensuring sound risk management by taking charge of cross-functional initiatives as well as by providing ongoing support in performance management.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
- Bachelor degree related to the business sector and 6 years of relevant experience or Master degree related to the business sector and 4 years of relevant experience
- Significant experience in coordinating and deploying multi-stakeholder changes
- Ability to navigate through different environments and processes (investment, banking, commercial), where priorities frequently change
- Bilingual (spoken/written) French and English - for internal communication with our colleagues outside Quebec
- Demonstrates excellent analytical skills, rigor and innovation
- Focused on improving and simplifying the operational experience of employees and customers
- Experience and knowledge of continuous improvement methods (Kaizen, Lean Six Sigma) is an asset
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?