New Job Public Works Assistant Foreman In Saskatchewan
|PUBLIC WORKS ASSISTANT FOREMAN|
PUBLIC WORKS ASSISTANT FOREMAN
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
TOWN OF OXBOW – PUBLIC WORKS ASSISTANT FOREMAN
The Town of Oxbow is seeking a full-time Public Works Assistant Foreman. This position is a combination of direct, hands-on activities streets, sidewalks, and associated equipment; water and sewer infrastructure including drainage; operation of the town landfill site, and other lands and facilities owned by the Town of Oxbow, as well as staff supervision of seasonal staff and direct communication with the public.
Candidates are expected to demonstrate initiative, teamwork, problem-solving skills, and be results oriented while carrying out the work as a member of the Public Works team.
- Minimum Level 1 Water Treatment and Distribution (prepared to obtain Level 2 within 18 months);
- Minimum Level 1 Wastewater Collection and Treatment (prepared to obtain Level 2 within 24 months);
- Minimum Class 5, and willing to obtain 3A with air brake endorsement, driver’s license;
- Heavy equipment operation and maintenance;
- Experience with welding, plumbing, carpentry and mechanical repair;
- Leadership experience coordinating and supervising staff;
- Experience planning and coordinating projects;
- Knowledge of OH & S program delivery and compliance;
- Effective communication skills and ethical behavior.
Full benefit package included. Salary negotiable based on experience.
All applications shall include a cover letter, resume, and three work related references. Applications will remain open until the position is filled.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-04-07