|NFI Parts - Director, Business Development|
NFI Parts - Director, Business Development
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
NFI Parts™ is North America’s most comprehensive organization providing parts, technical publications, training, and support for buses and motor coaches. NFI Parts is the parts division of NFI Group, providing replacement parts for New Flyer® transit buses, MCI® motor coaches, ADL buses, ARBOC® vehicles, as well as the product lines for the acquired NABI and Orion parts businesses. Additionally, NFI Parts has extensive cross references for parts that are common with other bus, coach, and cutaway product lines and has a mature supply base and established relationships with over 1,000 suppliers. Further information is available at www.nfi.parts.com.
Responsible for identifying, exploring and executing on growth opportunities within the NFI Parts organization including new product development, acquisitions and private label branding.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:.
- Ensure a safe working environment & compliance with all laws and regulations (federal, state and local)
- Develop and maintain strategic roadmap coordinating with the other business units within the NFI Parts and NFI Group
- Identify, evaluate and pursue business acquisition opportunities
- Support Production RFP’s, providing responses where NFI Parts assumes ownership of the deliverables.
- VMI, Mid-life and specialty opportunities – coordinating and preparing business cases, leadership presentations and proposals to customers
- Develop new products – identify and develop opportunities. Create/maintain a growth and strategic opportunity roadmap.
- Develop market data – business cases for products & programs, quarterly update to market conditions and create/maintain a competitive map with NFI Part’s win strategy in specific market segments as well as related internet research
- Large scale business evaluation – i.e. internal manufacturing, electric bus opportunities, etc.
- Cutaway Market – Develop and execute our introduction into the cutaway market, maintaining revenue strategies and opportunities within the business
- Responsible to ensure all key controls (ICFR Internal Controls) identified under their area of responsibility are designed and operating as outlined in the internal controls over Financial Reporting
"Travel is required for this position"
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Post secondary education such as College Degree. Business Degree or MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in strategy/business development role with experience in M&A diligence a plus.
- Experience in market analysis in a direct business to business market.
- Able to provide leadership in a dynamic and time sensitive work environment.
- Management skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solver with strong analytical and computer skills and a sense of urgency with hands on approach.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM:
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401K
- A continuous learning environment...
- Ability to advance your career with a growing company...
We exist to move people. Our mission is to design and deliver exceptional transportation solutions that are safe, accessible, efficient and reliable.
NFI Group is a leading independent global bus manufacturer providing a comprehensive suite of mass transportation solutions. News and information is available at www.nfigroup.com, www.newflyer.com, www.mcicoach.com, www.nfi.parts, www.alexander-dennis.com, www.arbocsv.com, and www.carfaircomposites.com.