|Business Systems Analyst (Pega)|
Business Systems Analyst (Pega)
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Requisition ID: 173301
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The GWMS Digital Client Services (DCS) value stream is undertaking a major initiative to modernize the client/account onboarding and servicing platform for Scotia Wealth Management. The group consists of 5 agile teams working closely together to deliver, support, and maintain the direct client onboarding system known as WealthOne.
The Wealth One team within the DCS value stream is currently looking for a client-focused Technical Business Analyst who is motivated to design new features as well as support existing production capabilities. The successful applicant can expect to be involved with user story definition, business process change management, incident management, root-cause analysis, and post-implementation support. We are looking for an energetic and ambitious individual looking to make a difference for our clients.
The role involves working with key business stakeholders, trainers, service desk teams, technical teams, regulatory and compliance groups, and senior leadership. The role is based out of 40 King Street West Toronto and can involve occasional evening/weekend support activities. The Technical Business Analyst should be a self starter and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Individuals that demonstrate strong communication skills, a client focused mindset, and take accountability and ownership of tasks will be a great fit for the team and the position.
Is this role right for you?
- Elicit and document (user stories, story maps, etc.) high level and detailed requirements and process/data flows (as-is, future state) for enhancements and new feature requests for existing onboarding and servicing applications for Scotia Wealth Management
- Provide investigative support and perform prioritization, root cause analysis, and impact analysis for L1 and L2 support for existing applications
- Work as a liaison among various business and technology teams to ensure strategic alignment for the solutions being considered/implemented
- Conduct and manage requirements elicitation and demo sessions with stakeholder teams
- Assist Scrum Master in managing agile delivery/adoption (manage JIRA, Confluence, Kanban, ServiceNow) and participate in agile ceremonies
- Support UAT and release management (including post implementation verification)
- Participate in systems implementation process by developing test cases, performing testing, defining user procedures and workflows, developing conversion and implementation strategies, verifying conversion, providing user documentation, providing user training, and providing post-implementation support.
- Continually acquire and enhance knowledge of business strategies and policies, risk management practices and methodologies, product offerings, financial markets, financial instruments, regulatory requirements, Back Office processes, and rapidly changing technology to be able to provide effective business solutions and services to the end user business lines.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- Extensive knowledge of Wealth Management processes and technologies
- Business analysis or development experience with business process management tools such as Pega
- Skill in building strong working relationships with business, technology, compliance and regulatory teams and partners.
- Ability to articulate complex technical problems or solutions in a business friendly language.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in business analysis requirements, technical analysis and design requirements.
- Highly experienced in working knowledge with one or more Wealth Management systems such as trading system, fee management, and reporting system an asset.
- Be creative, self-starting, results-oriented, and motivated individual with solid analytical skills in order to apply this knowledge to assist in the resolution of business problems.
- Technical certification or business certification is an asset.
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
- Onsite cafeteria
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), generous vacation, personal & sick days, personal development funding, maternity leave top-up, parental leave and much more.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.