New Job Bilingual Investment Representative (Hybrid) In Quebec
|Bilingual Investment Representative (Hybrid)
Bilingual Investment Representative (Hybrid)
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Bilingual Investment Representative (Hybrid)
POSTING DATE: Mar 28, 2023
PRIMARY LOCATION: Americas-Canada-Quebec-Montreal
EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor's Degree
JOB: Wealth Management
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB LEVEL: Associate
Morgan Stanley Access Direct (MSAD) provides order execution only services to clients remotely through a call center model. MSAD Service Center investment professionals have exceptional customer service and teamwork skills.
As an IIROC licensed Investment Representative supporting the MSAD team, you will use your amazing customer service and problem-solving skills to engage clients via phone or through electronic communications. You will support the MSAD team in the achievement of service levels and objectives by assisting clients with account opening, maintenance and issue-resolution, accepting and processing client trades and providing exception customer service in all interactions. Effective problem resolution, in-depth securities knowledge and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is crucial to your success in this role.
The right candidate will be fully Bilingual with a perfect command of both French and English for this position
- Answer inbound calls and provide excellent customer service by helping customers with various questions about their account or the stock market in general
- Educate customers on our self-directed online platform’s advantages and help them navigate and trade online
- Provide helpful, engaging, knowledgeable, accurate, responsive, and professional services to clients, including prompt and courteous completion of trade instructions via telephone within regulatory requirements and guidelines
- Be a reliable and excellent team player, show your determination to help the team achieve its goals and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Connect with peers at other departments to gather information and resolve customer issues
- As part of a growing company, you will be involved in other projects and tasks as required. Including but not limited to some French translation initiatives
- Understand and apply industry rules and regulations (e.g., IIROC, Provincial, etc.), as well as Morgan Stanley’s policies and procedures to all activities performed
- Continually learn about investments, the Financial Markets and Morgan Stanley’s policies to become an expert in addressing our clients’ array of questions and needs
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity and comply with Morgan Stanley’s Code of Conduct
A Typical Workday as a Morgan Stanley Investment Representative also includes:
- Fielding inbound customer inquiries to assist customers with account related requests such as money movement, account updates, and trade requests
- Gather and review new account application forms and work closely with our Operations and Supervision departments regarding account openings and ongoing maintenance
- Following up with customers regarding outstanding account related items
- Participating in team huddles and continuing education and development
Benefits of being a Morgan Stanley Investment Representative:
- Invest in your career with a top tier learning and career development experience combining comprehensive financial product modules and learning courses, as well as on the job learning
- Develop a robust understanding of the financial services industry and gain insight into one of the world’s leading financial institutions
- Enjoy a hybrid work environment that enables employees to thrive
- Competitive base salary and a wide range of additional benefits
- Employees are encouraged to give back to your community
Skills and Proficiencies You Bring:
- At least 2 years working in a customer-facing role preferably in a brokerage or banking environment
- Outstanding oral, written, and inter-personal communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written proficiency in both Quebec French and English is a must.
- High School Diploma/Equivalency, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- You are willing to pass any additional required licenses and qualifications required for the role
- Ability to handle a high volume of requests in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, while remote, with proven time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to meet with the technological and confidentiality requirements of the role (i.e., private and quiet space, Internet connectivity, etc.) when working from home.
- Full flexibility to work a variety of shifts ranging between 7am to 5pm MT, Mondays to Fridays.
- Candidates should also be willing to complete the Derivative Fundamentals and Options Licensing Course (DFOL) if and when required
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Conduct Practices Handbook (CPH), and Investment Representative Training.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Montreal, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing, and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
All our positions are located in Montreal, Quebec. We offer a hybrid work environment, combining remote work and attendance in the office.