New Job Beneficiary Attendant In Quebec
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Every day, our passionate team makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Come be part of a beautiful and great team. Working in a residence is the opportunity to be recognized, valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of the service and to make a significant difference in the daily lives of seniors. We are currently looking for a Beneficiary Attendant who is empathetic and concerned about the well-being of residents to work in the prosthetic unit.
Schedule: permanent part-time daytime positions 7/15
NO COMPULSORY OVERTIME!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to standards and regulations in accordance with private seniors' home certification and employer policies
- Assist and/or accompany residents in getting around
- Contribute to the adjustment of a residents' action plan based on their observations
- In collaboration with the different teams, carry out health and hygienic care to the residents while maintaining their dignity and integrity .
- Proactively assist and support the residents
- Respond to all emergency situations
- While interacting with them, report any noticeable changes in a residents mental or physical health to the on-call nurse.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- PDSB training
- Up to date CPR / AED training certificates
- Law 90 training
- Applicable government premium in effect
- Referral Program
- Uniform provided
- Floating days off
- Human management approach
- Ongoing training
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Recognition program