New Job Service Support Officer In Ontario
|Service Support Officer|
Service Support Officer
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Requisition ID: 171132
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Service Support Officer contributes to the overall success of the Private Banking team by ensuring specific individual goals, plans and initiatives are executed/delivered in support of the team’s objectives. The incumbent delivers exceptional personal service in all activities completed to support the Private Banking team. This includes ensuring all activities are conducted within compliance with governing regulations, internal policies, and procedures
Increase Client Satisfaction and loyalty through Service Excellence by:
- Delivering the desired Client Experience by consistently applying the Service basics **during all Client/ PB team interactions. **Provide consistently excellent client experiences and demonstrate ‘Our Service Promise’ by being best at the basics: Friendly, Willing to Assist, Efficient and Professional
- Demonstrating confidence and knowledge by ensuring transactions are thorough and accurate.
- Demonstrating respect and knowledge in interactions with the APB/Banker
- Providing exceptional service and support combined with innovative approaches to resolving Client’s and the Private Banking Team’s service issues while adhering to policy and procedures,
- Providing support to the PB Team with client concerns and complaints. Raise any client complaints to the PB Team that have been brought the Service Support Officers’ attention
Contribute to the quality and efficiency of branch operations as well as compliance with regulatory and internal bank guidelines by:
- Adhering to cash, custody and security procedures and Bank policies at all times.
- Adhering to position authorities and bank policies
- Accurately processing daily transactions and Service Requests from Salesforce originated by the Private Banking Team and Clients.
- Checking/authorizing transactions with approved limits.
- Daily completion of the Accounting Support Package as outlined in the ASP at a glance for Sales Support Officers document.
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of daily and periodic monitoring activities including Automated Control System, Worklist Management Exceptions, Work Hub, Digital Courier
- Escalating fraudulent activities, unusual occurrences, issues/deficiencies/trends to your direct supervisor and/or Team Lead and/or AML and/or Branch Compliance Officer (BCO) and/or Chief Compliance Officers and/or applicable Shared Services Department as appropriate
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Adhere to compliance with regulatory activities and guidelines as part of the service process, including Privacy, Occupational Health & Safety (OHS), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Anti-Terrorist Financing, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC), Know Your Customer (KYC), Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC), Mutual Fund Dealer Association (MFDA) rules, regulations, and policies, as well as Scotia Securities Inc. (SSI) guidelines/processes and Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Burlington
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.