|Patient Experience Representative / Physiotherapy Aide|
Patient Experience Representative / Physiotherapy Aide
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : From $15.55 an hour
Location : Manitoba
Classification: PATIENT EXPERIENCE REPRESENTATIVE/PHYSIOTHERAPY AIDE
Position: Part-Time Permanent
Pan Am Rehabilitation Services is a private physiotherapy clinic within the Pan Am Clinic with an additional location at 756 Pembina Hwy. We are currently seeking a part-time Patient Experience Representative/Physiotherapy Aide. As the first point of contact, you will be responsible for ensuring patients have an exceptional experience in our clinic by performing administrative and operational tasks in alignment with the mission and core values of the clinic.
- Phone performance: answer incoming calls, perform reminder calls and COVID screening.
- Responsible for scheduling patient appointments, invoicing and collections in the
- Act as a source of information for patients regarding location, services & clinicians.
- Direct bill insurance providers (private, WCB, MPI).
- Ensure completion of digital checklists.
- Enter and safeguard patient personal health information in the AccuroEMR System.
- Ensure the front desk and patient waiting area are clean, organized and follow brand guidelines.
- Ensure COVID protocols are followed by patients and visitors.
- Follow procedures related to specific program and patient types (WCB, MPI).
- Provide feedback for improvements and escalate any operational issues to the Clinical
- Attend staff meetings to stay current on clinical policies and procedures.
- Assist physiotherapists with the preparation/application/removal of hot and cold packs, removal of electrical modalities.
- Prepares clients for their physiotherapy appointment by welcoming them and bringing them to their designated treatment space.
- Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring COVID-19 policies are followed by patients.
- Ensure the physiotherapy clinic and equipment are always kept clean in compliance with
- Maintain clinic tidiness/appearance.
- Maintain laundry in a timely manner.
- Ordering supplies when needed.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both over the telephone and in person.
- Exceptional ability to interact with the public, other clinical staff and healthcare professionals.
- Effective organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Previous clinical reception/administration or sales experience an asset.
- Knowledge of AccuroEMR System considered a strong asset.
- Supervisory experience a strong asset.
Only applicants who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank-you.
PLEASE SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
75 Poseidon Bay
Winnipeg, MB R3M 3E4
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 15-37.5 per week
Salary: From $15.55 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-03-01