New Job Merchandiser - Contract - Pt (Lloydminster) - Heritage (20 Hrs/Week) In Alberta
|Merchandiser - Contract - PT (Lloydminster) - Heritage (20 hrs/week)|
Merchandiser - Contract - PT (Lloydminster) - Heritage (20 hrs/week)
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
What You Need To Know
Open your future to incredible career potential. Work for an industry-leader who invests in their people. Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits is North America’s preeminent wine and spirits distributor, as well as a family-owned, privately held company with a 50+ year legacy of success. We were named by Newsweek as a Most Loved Workplace and are included on the Forbes lists for Largest Private Companies and Best Employers for Diversity.
At Southern Glazer’s, you’ll enjoy an environment where continuous learning and growth are supported and experience a culture where you are respected, and your voice is heard. If you’re looking to fill your glass with opportunity, come join our FAMILY.
The Merchandiser I is responsible for performing merchandising activities, constructing displays and stocking of SGWS products in retail accounts as requested by sales teams or retail customers. The Merchandiser will install promotional point-of-sale materials to achieve display objectives and stock products as needed.
- Build displays and update pricing and special offers within an assigned territory
- Maintain positive relationships with retail customers
- Ensure all company products are properly displayed
- Install point-of-sale materials as directed
- Stock products on shelves, displays, and cold boxes as necessary
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Additional Primary Responsibilities
- 1 year of experience
- Must possess a reliable vehicle, a valid drivers’ license, and the ability to obtain and maintain auto liability insurance by State laws
- Physical demands with activity or condition for occasional sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include frequent walking, bending, reaching, standing, squatting, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 56lbs
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, an Affirmative Action/EEO employer, prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits provides competitive compensation based on estimated performance level consistent with the past relevant experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and education of employees. Unless otherwise expressly stated, any pay ranges posted here are estimates from outside of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits and do not reflect Southern Glazer's pay bands or ranges.