Company : City of Victoria
Salary : $44.44 an hour
Location : British Columbia
Closing date: February 28, 2023
Marketing Coordinator (Continuous)
Communications and Engagement Department
Perform functions related to the marketing of recreation services and other City initiatives.
- Prepare all marketing and advertising materials including seasonal flyers, posters, print and digital ads; maintain website and photo library; coordinate pre and post editorial production of information including monthly newsletters and other program publications.
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives to promote recreation services, active living and well-being; assess program effectiveness and make recommendations; solicit advertising and sponsorship for marketing initiatives.
- Advise in areas such as marketing, resource development, implementation and evaluation of recreation services; select, coordinate, monitor and review the work of consultants as required.
- Respond to inquiries and provide advice to staff related to marketing strategies for Recreation Services and other City initiatives; assist in preparing and monitoring budgets including preparing statistical and financial records; maintain a resource library of printed and digital material.
- Research and analyze City services to benchmarks and make recommendations for revenue, service, and customer services opportunities; represent the department and lead or participate on various community and City committees and project teams; prepare and present a variety of correspondence, reports and contracts.
- Perform related duties where qualified.
- Work is generated by annual objectives and in response to the needs of Department and other City Departments.
- Work is reviewed through reports and discussions with supervisor.
- Policy development and controversial issues are discussed with supervisor with recommendations.
- Meet multiple deadlines. (often)
- Short periods of intense concentration while preparing reports. (often)
Focus on a variety of source data and computer for short periods. (often)
- Office and community program sites.
- Work irregular hours. (premium item)
KEY SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Organize and prioritize work.
- Creative thinker.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of program development and marketing in a community recreation setting.
- Understand and apply the principles of leisure service delivery and program/community development.
- Working level operation of current City of Victoria software programs, including Adobe design tools.
- Prepare reports and make presentations.
- Develop, establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Deal effectively with the public and outside agencies.
Formal Education, Training and Occupational Certification:
University undergraduate degree in Marketing or Communications (4 years)
or an equivalent combination of education and experience
2 years of related experience, including marketing and promotion experience.
May be requested to substitute in a more senior position.
Work schedule: Monday - Friday, 35 hour work week
$44.44 per hour, Pay Grade 13 (Under Review)
Job Code #4271
This is a CUPE Local 50 Position
To apply for this opportunity you will need to create an online profile or log back in to our career portal at www.victoria.ca/jobs - only online submission will be considered. All applications must be submitted online by 4:30 pm on the closing date noted on the posting. Please be prepared to provide proof of qualifications and supporting materials as outlined in your resume.
At the City of Victoria, we are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce that represents the community we serve. Indigenous applicants, people of colour, all genders, LGBT2Q+ and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations will be provided upon request during the selection process.
If you require assistance, please email us at [email protected].
Education : Bachelor’s degree
Experience : 2 years to less than 3 years