|Financial Advisor, Investment & Retirement Planning (Canada)|
Financial Advisor, Investment & Retirement Planning (Canada)
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Requisition ID: 168757
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
About the role
As a Financial Advisor, Investment & Retirement Planning you are a member of the branch sales team responsible for contributing to the team’s overall success by meeting/exceeding negotiated deposit and investment sales goals through effective management of your assigned portfolio of customers. Your primary role is to establish/deepen investment and primary banking relationships with existing assigned customers as well as customers referred by branch partners.
Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
- Be passionate about financial sales as well as delivering trusted financial advice to customers regarding complex investment and retirement planning to customers
- Be results-driven by taking a proactive approach to discovering our customers’ needs, listening to understand what they are looking for
- Conduct comprehensive reviews for assigned customers including retirement planning, wealth accumulation and estate planning utilizing financial planning skills to create customized financial strategies and solutions
- Be highly engaged, educating customers, providing relevant insights and expert advice
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach when dealing with peers, customers, and partners
- Build relationships, focusing on providing a great client experience and growing long-standing relationships with existing customers
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? – We’d love to work with you if you have:
- Successfully completed the CIFP Diploma in Financial Planning (or Bank recognized equivalent)
- A minimum three years experience of financial planning and investment sales experience
- Demonstrated sales management experience and the ability to market Scotiabank
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with customers, peers and partners
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation and benefits package tailored for the Financial Advisor, Retirement and Investment Planning role
- Ability to make a lasting impact on an assigned book of customers
- An inclusive culture where we value and recognize our employees’ contributions
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities – for you and your customers
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.