New Job Beneficiary Attendant In Quebec
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Every day, our passionate team makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Les Jardins Intérieurs offers a friendly work environment, a warm atmosphere and a quality of life!! Working in residence is more than a professional experience, it's a life experience and rewarding responsibilities with a golden clientele! We are currently looking for an empathetic beneficiary attendant who cares about the well-being of residents. The person must be available every other weekend. The schedule we would like to fill is evening (3:15 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.).
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to standards and regulations in accordance with private seniors' home certification and employer policies
- Assist and/or accompany residents in getting around
- Contribute to the adjustment of a residents' action plan based on their observations
- In collaboration with the different teams, carry out health and hygienic care to the residents while maintaining their dignity and integrity .
- Proactively assist and support the residents
- Respond to all emergency situations
- While interacting with them, report any noticeable changes in a residents mental or physical health to the on-call nurse.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Up-to-date CPR/AED general first aid training
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in secretarial or offic technologies
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Salary according to the collective agreement in force
- Applicable government premium in effect
- Evening Premium applicable at $0.65/hour
- Social leave
- Floating days off
- Free coffee, tea and herbal tea
- Free snacks
- Team and sports activities
- Existing work tools