New Job Specialist, Customer Relations Centre In Quebec
|Specialist, Customer Relations Centre|
Specialist, Customer Relations Centre
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Requisition ID: 158573
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Dynamic Funds is a Canadian success story, built on non-negotiable beliefs that drive everything we do. We attract top candidates because our culture allows us to be active (not reactive), results-oriented and passionate about sales. In short, our people are truly empowered, experienced, and Dynamic. We’ve built a foundation whereby different perspectives, ideas and backgrounds continue to help us grow the business.
The Specialist, Customer Relations Centre will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with customers via phone to provide effective customer service in response to inquiries on Dynamic Funds products and services and assist customers (mainly Advisors and Associates) with resolution of issues regarding accounts and related transactions.
- Collaborate with members of the team and act as a liaison between clients and other Dynamic Centres of Excellence
- Analyze accounts, determine, and initiate appropriate follow-up and respond to customers’ needs.
- Strive to exceed qualitative and quantitative performance standards set by the department daily in an inbound call-center environment.
- Maintain familiarity with policies and procedures of the department and the Centres of Excellence.
- Work on special projects as required.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of an industry recognized leader in the wealth management business.
- Be rewarded with our highly competitive compensation package, and
- Be a participant in a variety of community involvement programs.
Skills and Experience:
College Diploma or an equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- University degree in Finance or related studies, a definite asset.
- CSC/ IFIC certification definite asset
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of industry databases (i.e. Ifast)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in English and French
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as a team
- Ability to listen, understand and handle customer inquiries, problems, or complaints in a timely manner
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Good problem-solving and time management skills
- Excellent flexibility and change management skills
- Demonstrates interest to learn
Pursuant to a language needs assessment conducted by Scotiabank, the successful candidate will be required to be able to communicate in English in addition to French because they will serve and English-speaking clientele.
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.