New Job Associate Managing Director In Quebec
|Associate Managing Director|
Associate Managing Director
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
The Associate Managing Director, RBC PH&N Investment Counsel (RBC PH&NIC), is a full-time onsite position and a key member of a professional leadership team charged with building and managing a high performance wealth and investment counselling firm. They will support the Managing Director to achieve business results through sales and market leadership within the region, and through the implementation of strategic direction and representation in the marketplace. Working in partnership with RBC partners, the RBC PH&NIC network and external centers of influence, the incumbent will implement strategies, processes and disciplines to achieve sustainable earnings and revenue growth through the our investment counselling team while balancing expenses. For more information, please visit: http://www.rbcphnic.com
What will you do?
- Hire new and competitive Investment Counsellors to achieve growth targets
- Manage and lead direct reports, providing direction, development, coaching, and mentoring.
- Resolution of conflict when required
- Through the annual business planning process for Investment Counsellors and/or Associated within region, establish business objectives, develop and execute on strategic initiatives and action plans, and effectively monitor to ensure goals and critical success factor activities are carried out and met
- Responsible for ensuring audit, risk management and compliance standards are followed and maintained by front office staff
- Accountable to be current with developments in relevant laws and business trends
- Promote and demonstrate the overall corporate objectives, vision and values of RBC and RBC PH&NIC
- Develop and foster a cohesive working environment and positive, inclusive culture
- Raise and maintain RBC PH&NIC corporate profile in the community by active involvement and personal visibility
What do you need to succeed?
- University degree and 8 – 10 years related sales leadership and people management experience
- Professional qualifications, eg. MBA, CFA, CIM, CA, CFP, etc.
- Strong background in both finance and investments, gained through either experience or post graduate qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of the Private Client / High Net Worth segment
- General knowledge of income tax, portfolio management and wealth management
- Moderate travel within the region is required
- Strong leadership experience, with ability to manage and resolve conflict, when required
- A growth mindset
Nice to Have
- Registerable with the provincial securities commission as a supervising person
- Prior investment counselling experience
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program with competitive compensation including salary, bonus, flexible benefits, and share savings program where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact for clients as well as employees
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.