New Job Retail Loss Prevention Officer In Nova Scotia
|retail loss prevention officer|
retail loss prevention officer
Company : Atlantic Private Protection Service
Salary : $16–$19 an hour
Location : Nova Scotia
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Various locations
- Private security agency
- Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
- Appear in court as witness
- Produce reports
- Enforce regulations to maintain order and resolve conflicts and to monitor establishment activities
- Prevent and detect shoplifting and theft in retail establishments
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Retail loss prevention
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
- Attention to detail
- Cellular phone
- Internet access
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Other benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 48 hours per week