New Job Intermediate Auditor In Quebec
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Regular Full Time
We are currently looking for an Intermediate Auditor to join our team in Montreal.
Join a dynamic, fast-growing firm offering competitive salaries, benefits, and a strong focus on employee well-being.
What’s in it for you:
- Hybrid work formula
- Competitive salary
- Full range of benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- 2 to 3 weeks paid vacation, according to experience
- 8 paid personal days
- Office closure during the holiday period
- Summer schedule (office closes at 1 pm on Fridays)
- Reimbursement for parking or public transport
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements and tax returns in accordance with Firm standards for clients in a variety of businesses and non-profit enterprises
- Assisting in conducting audits on small to medium sized organizations in a variety of industries
- Providing accounting and tax compliance services to private clients for compilation and review engagements
- Assisting team members in the execution of mandates
- Other related duties
What you need to succeed:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in public accounting, including audit
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce with a major in accounting and current or anticipated enrollment in a CPA program leading to the CPA Auditor designation
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Adobe, Caseware, Caseview and Taxprep
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
We maintain an inclusive and equal opportunity working environment so that every Crowe BGK professional can fulfill their evolving potential. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran's status or any other legally-protected factors.
We thank all candidates for their interest and we will only be contacting those that we are interested in pursuing.