New Job Req22-145 - Laroratory Analyste - Class Iii In Quebec
|REQ22-145 - Laroratory analyste - class III|
REQ22-145 - Laroratory analyste - class III
Company : Glencore
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
- Rotation schedule of 2/2: equivalent to 2 consecutive weeks of work followed by 2 weeks of leave.
LABORATORY ANALYST – CLASS III (1 TEMPORARY POSITION –12 MONTHS)
Service: Concentrator Operations and Energy Production Services
Location: Raglan Mine Site
Reference number: REQ22-145
Under the supervision of the Chief Analyst, you will be responsible for the preparation of samples. Your primary duties will be:
- Perform acid digestion of samples, in addition to performing densimetric analysis.
- Maintain an inventory of samples in accordance with current standards.
- Manage the different steps of the process: classifying, drying, crushing, separating, pulverizing, making different compounds.
- Work in close collaboration with the entire laboratory team.
- Carry out the various tasks according to the techniques in force in order to obtain precise analyses within the established deadlines.
- College degree in analytical chemistry or equivalent.
- You have good organizational skills.
- Able to lead several projects at the same time.
- Functional knowledge of French and English.
What we offer:
- Work shifts of 11 hours per day.
- 2/2 rotation schedule: equivalent to 2 consecutive weeks of work followed by 2 weeks off.
- Private air transport is provided from Montreal, Quebec, Rouyn-Noranda, Mont-Joli or Inuit communities (depending on place of residence) to the mine site and return.
- Accommodation and meals are provided.
- Competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package.