Company : Manitoba Government
Salary : $3,339–$3,831 a month
Location : Manitoba
CL3 Clerk 3
(with the possibility of becoming regular)
Court Administration, Courts Division
Advertisement Number: 38576
Salary(s): CL3 $1,669.68 - $1,915.45 bi-weekly
Closing Date: September 15, 2022
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
Employment Equity is a factor in selection for this competition. Consideration will be given to Indigenous people and persons with disabilities.
This competition may be used to appoint successful candidate(s) to current and future appointments in surrounding areas, subject to staffing approval and will remain open until exhausted.
To be considered for this competition you must submit an Application Screening Form, along with their resume and cover-letter. Complete the Application Screening Form at the link below.
If you are having difficulty opening the link, you may have to use a different browser. You may also contact Human Resource Services under “Apply to” to request a copy of the Application Screening Form. The selection board will rely on information provided in the form and may rely on the information provided in the resume and cover letter to determine whether a candidate will be invited for further assessment.
CLICK HERE to access the application screening form.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Satisfactory Enhanced Security Check
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- Satisfactory Adult and Child Abuse Registry Checks
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed to meet workload demands
- Ability to lift and transport up to 35lbs
- Experience performing a full range of administrative or clerical duties, including preparing specialized or highly complex documents, processing detailed documentation, performing data entry, and creating and maintaining electronic filing system
- Strong organizational and time management skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks in high pressure situations
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively
- Experience working in a team environment while maintaining a respectful environment
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to make sound independent decisions
- Excellent English verbal communication skills
- Excellent English written communication skills
- Proficiency using MS Office software including MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience with policies and procedures of Provincial Court
- Experience with court related systems such as Criminal Court automated Information Network (CCAIN)
The incumbent is responsible for the tracking, assessing and distribution of court documents relating to in-custody matters and may be asked to assist in the typing of court documents. The incumbent deals independently with a variety of court documents that vary in complexity.
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions for represented positions may be grieved by internal represented applicants. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor's representative. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.