|Permanent Part Time Cleaner|
Permanent Part Time Cleaner
Company : Red Sands Properties Inc.
Salary : $20 an hour
Location : Prince Edward Island
Red Sands Properties is hiring a permanent part-time Airbnb Cleaner for interior work for units in Charlottetown and surrounding areas. Must have an eye for presentation and detail. Will involve changing bedding, towels, linens as well as regular cleaning. Airbnb cleanings are usually completed during the day.
This position will also do other private property cleaning and commercial common area cleanings.
Deep cleans will include wiping down walls, light fixtures, windows, sills, and shelves. Window cleaning, bathroom cleaning for vanities, showers, toilets, and any other fixtures. Cleaning and scrubbing floors, appliances, and entries.
Dropping off and picking up linens from local laundromat.
Must be willing to work flexible hours, evenings, and weekends, as required.
The successful candidate will be provided with the following package:
The pay is $20.00 an hour for an estimated 15 hours per week (will vary) and in the summer as much as 30-40 hours per week.
- Will be paid for hours worked
- Will be paid travel mileage if using personal vehicle outside of the Charlottetown area
- Cleaning supplies paid for by Red Sands Properties.
- A reliable vehicle and valid drivers license is considered an asset.
- Previous experience working as a housekeeper/cleaner is required. Your resume should show where you have worked as a cleaner.
Candidate must be able to successfully complete a criminal background check
Candidates should also have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, able to work independently.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 15-40 per week
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- On call
- Can you successfully complete a criminal background check?
- Do you have access to a reliable vehicle and a driver's license?
- Cleaning: 1 year (required)
Application deadline: 2022-08-05
Expected start date: 2022-08-01