Company : Arbutus Club
Salary : $17.61–$24.80 an hour
Location : British Columbia
Cook - Part-time
The Arbutus Club has been a landmark in Vancouver since 1964. Today, we are a modern recreation complex with first class food and beverage services. Our vast range of facilities and programs, coupled with unparalleled service, have earned us a reputation as one of Canada’s finest premier Private Clubs.
Why Join the Club?
- This position is part of the bargaining unit, with a competitive rate of pay that ranges from $17.61 to $24.80
- Staff events, training, and opportunities to move and grow within the Club
- Work with a fun, diversified team who are passionate about customer service
- Be part of Canada’s leading private family Club!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare food for Members and Guests and ensure that portion control, temperature, and food presentation meet the Arbutus Club standards
Requirements & Qualifications
- Able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Able to assist in all aspects of line cooking, plating, preparation of food items
- Able to work independently unsupervised and as a part of a team
- Able to ensure the best quality product and experience for our members
We thank all applicants for their interest in The Arbutus Club. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please. Visit our website at www.arbutusclub.com.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Salary: $17.61-$24.80 per hour
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability