|Cash Management Specialist|
Cash Management Specialist
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
Requisition ID: 156132
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Cash Management Specialist
Contributes to the overall success of the CMCC / Small Business / Specialty Business Banking / Private Banking in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Advising customers on customized financial solutions, through analysis and discovery discussion with the customer, for the small business suite of GBP cash management services.
- Manage a high volume of partner referrals, from start-up’s/prospects to higher complexity/higher value specialty business banking/private banking customers, through a disciplined sales process. A full analysis is completed prior to every customer interaction.
- Proactively contact customers based on data and analytics, leveraging a disciplined pre-call planning approach.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
- 1,000 inbound referrals per year
- 1,200 pro-active calls per year
- Post-sale follow-up calls on every successful deal to ensure customer satisfaction
- 500 maintenance requests/customer inquiries per year
Education / Experience
University degree in business, finance or economics, or equivalent work experience. The incumbent must possess strong interpersonal skills, communications, judgement, negotiation, coordination and analytical skills.
- Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence. Limited travel domestically
Location(s): Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.