Company : TD Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
TD Private Wealth Management takes a sophisticated and holistic goals discovery approach to wealth planning and protection to provide highly personalized advice, solutions, and service to clients.
TD Wealth Private Investment Advice (PIA) is ideal for investors who are looking for professional, custom-tailored wealth planning and investment solutions, while maintaining participation in the decision-making process regarding their financial affairs. The advisors work with clients to design and implement a comprehensive investment strategy, recommend customized investment solutions and provide on-going portfolio monitoring and performance reporting aimed at enhancing the client’s financial success over the long-term. TD Wealth PIA has 800+ Investment Advisors located in 86 branches across Canada.
Reporting to the Manager of Client Service, the Administrative Associate provides legendary quality, efficient, and specialized administrative support on a multiple and diverse range of assignments within a dynamic client-oriented sales environment. The ideal candidate is accustomed to responding to an ever-changing face paced environment, embraces change, and easily adapts. They are driven to succeed and want to make a positive impact with every interaction. They possess and demonstrate problem solving abilities that focus on solutions.
Key responsibilities of the Administrative Associate include but not limited to:
- Provide and deliver a high level of administrative support to the branch while ensuring high quality service and professionalism at every client interaction; going above and beyond where required
- Support the Manager Client Service (MCS) in functions related to:
- Control, implement, effective communication of all operational/administrative and regulatory/compliance activities as required. Support the team by continuously developing increased knowledge in all branch processes
- Support coordination of equipment needs for, system access, IT support, and able to provide training support where required for branch staff
- Coordination and handling of all premise's issues including building issues, seasonal and promotional displays
- Maintain and provide ongoing improvements to the branch filing system
- Perform Cage duties as assigned; ensuring changes are implemented and communicated to staff when required to ensure a high level of compliance following audit procedures
- Support the team by actively promoting/supporting key firm/branch initiatives,
- Actively suggest improvements that focus on TD’s vision of building a better bank and above average standards
- Identify areas to reduce costs on expenditures and bringing ideas to MCS and/or BM for improvement
- Support an up-to-date Business Continuity Management (BCM) Plan and ensure details are communicated to and understood by all staff implementing changes where required.
- Support the branch professionals where required including client requests
- Be an advocate of LEI
- Other Sundry duties as assigned
- Greet clients and/or guest to the branch and respond to their requests in an efficient manner
- Answer and support the branch phone lines as required and direct calls and/or completes the request for the client thus demonstrating strong LEI attributes
- Make changes to branch directories when required
- Control the distribution of outgoing and incoming mail, courier bag and reports, faxes and transit mail by following internal control measures
- Support business meetings including set up, catering requests, and manage branch Boardroom schedule
- Undergraduate Degree or Community College Diploma in Business preferred
- Industry related courses (ie. CSC) or pursuing to obtain for job progression is an asset
- The ability to work both as part of a team and independently to complete tasks
- Prior administrative experience an asset
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver a high level of service
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Category - Primary