|Lending Administrator-18 Month Contract|
Lending Administrator-18 Month Contract
Company : Vancity
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Do you enjoy being organized and working towards a deadline? Are you comfortable working independently as well as within a team who provides best advice to stakeholders? If so, this Lending Administrator role may be the role for you!
The role: Lending Administrator, In Office Role.
As a Lending Administrator, you will leverage your organization skills as you engage across a range of different channels. You'll be navigating multiple computer systems, processes and policies all while working collaboratively within an evolving team with collective goals.
A typical day would involve:
- Validation of mortgage documentation for error’s or omissions.
- Ensure documentation follow up is completed within the given timeframe
- Imaging of applicable documentation completed within the given guidelines
- Various administration tasks such as incoming and outgoing of mail and performing in the reception role.
- An analytical, problem solver and multitasker
- A planner and coordinator with skills to prioritize own daily tasks
- A communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- A person who thrives in a fast-paced changing environment
- A person with the ability to conduct administrative/clerical practices and techniques
- Basic planning and coordination skills to prioritize own daily tasks.
- Basic knowledge of administrative/clerical practices and techniques.
In this role, you will report into Team Manger, CLA.
Posting Deadline: Please apply by 04:00 PM, July 4th, 2022
Please note that all shortlisted candidates for this role will be required to complete a background check which includes resume verification, credit check, criminal record check, and proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status. Exemptions requested under Human Rights law will be addressed through Vancity’s accommodations processes.
- Our vision is a transformed economy that protects the earth and guarantees equity for all. As a values-based financial co-operative, we are committed to transforming how banking is done by helping our members and local communities thrive financially, socially and environmentally with impact to make our world a better place.
- We are the largest private-sector Living Wage Employer in Canada and have been consistently recognized as one of the Top Employers in Canada. Come join our team of 2,600 diverse individuals and access competitive rewards & benefits.
- Start your Vancity career journey with us even if you’re new to financial services! We encourage opportunities to learn & develop to prepare you for career success, which in turn continuously impresses how we serve our membership.
- We value Integrity, Innovation, Responsibility and Reconciliation.
To learn more about Vancity, please visit www.vancity.com/AboutVancity.