New Job Contact Centre Intake Officer In Alberta
|Contact Centre Intake Officer|
Contact Centre Intake Officer
Company : Legal Aid Alberta
Salary : $1,687 a month
Location : Alberta
Competition Ends: June 27, 2022
Who We Are
As a publicly funded, non-profit organization, Legal Aid Alberta provides affordable legal services in family law, domestic violence, child welfare, immigration, and youth and adult criminal defense. We are Alberta-wide, with 300 staff and 1,200 private practice lawyers helping people overcome their legal challenges in more than 75 communities across the province.
Who You Are
Working at Legal Aid Alberta means you care about people and empathize with their situation. You have excellent communication skills especially in tough situations. You’re computer-savvy and more organized than anyone you know. Fast-paced work environments give you a rush and you’re always up for a challenge. You love learning new things, solving problems, and can adapt to change quickly. You care deeply about the success of our team and our organization.
Reporting to the Manager, Client Intake Services, some of the key responsibilities include:
- Talking to clients on the phone to determine if they’re eligible for Legal Aid Alberta services.
- Referring clients to the appropriate legal team, based on established guidelines.
- Answering a high volume of calls professionally and efficiently.
- Entering data and record keeping.
- Assisting clients with their repayment options.
- Developing your service skills through quality assurance feedback and contact center monitoring.
- Contributing your ideas to further improve Legal Aid Alberta services.
- Ensuring the privacy of clients and dealing with sensitive data appropriately.
Education and Experience:
- To be successful in the role, you will have at least 2-3 years of work experience in jobs with a customer service
- Working in call center environment will be considered as an asset
- You must have a high school diploma
- Post-secondary diploma will be an asset
Knowledge and Skills:
- Active listening, excellent communication skills and an ability to build rapport and convey empathy
- Ability to manage diverse and high-volume calls while completing data entry simultaneously.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm and be effective during challenging situation.
- Ability to adapt in a changing workplace.
- Problem solving attitude
What We Offer
Perks of working with us
- Salary – $ 1,687/month
- 17.5 Hour work week
- RRSP with 7% employer match
- Paid holidays
- Health and dental benefits
- Health and personal spending account
- Christmas closure
- Room to grow your career
How To Apply
If you got excited at the prospect of being a part of our team when you reviewed this posting and you meet the minimum qualifications, please select ‘Apply Now’ to create your candidate profile. This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo skill assessment test and must acquire an overall score of 75% or higher to qualify.
- Successful candidate will be required to provide an acceptable criminal record check.