|Banking Associate Private Banking 1859|
Banking Associate Private Banking 1859
Company : National Bank of Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Primary Locations: Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Private Banking 1859 is dedicated to providing wealth management services and advice to a distinctive and wealthy clientele. It is part of the National Bank, which offers a wide range of financial services to individuals, businesses and governments across Canada, as well as specialized services to a select group of international clients.
- Support the Private Banker by providing administrative follow-up and value-added customer service
- Ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty by developing a personalized relationship that meets the needs of each client
- Optimize customer interventions and identify sales opportunities
- Open commercial and personal files and perform various transactions on behalf of clients
- Contribute to the efficiency of administrative and financial activities by rigorously monitoring client files
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Wealth Management sector's activities.
- Provide clients with products or services that can meet their needs
- Preliminary analysis, compilation, verification and indexation of the financial information and tax structures required to process customer financing requests, in accordance with standards established by the credit center
- Write and/or verify letters of offer and guarantees (individual and business records)
- Ensure adherence to deadlines (loans, investments, interest income)
- Establish and maintain effective communication with the various stakeholders involved in the files
- Establish a relationship of trust with clients, in concert with the Private Banker
Completed three-year college diploma or academic equivalent, related to industry and three years of relevant experience
- Canadian Investment Funds course completed
- Experience in particular and/or commercial credit
- Knowledge of banking, investment and financial products
- Knowledge of Bank applications (FCC, TIP, Hyp., GB Fund, etc.)
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Propensity to provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate a good sense of initiative and a good level of autonomy
- Bilingualism (spoken / written) French and English
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?