New Job Unlicensed Associate In Saskatchewan
Company : Wellington-Altus Private Wealth
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
Location: This position will be based in our Saskatoon office.
Founded in 2017, Wellington-Altus Financial Inc. (Wellington-Altus) is the parent company to Wellington-Altus Private Counsel and Wellington-Altus Private Wealth —the top-rated* wealth advisory company in Canada and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies. With approximately $20 billion in assets under administration and offices across the country, Wellington-Altus identifies with successful, entrepreneurial advisors and portfolio managers, and their high-net-worth clients.
- Investment Executive 2021 Brokerage Report Card
Wellington-Altus is currently recruiting for an Unlicensed Associate to join Harvey Morrison Private Wealth in Saskatoon.
Reporting to the Investment Advisors, the Unlicensed Associate acts as a resource person for clients and assists Investment Advisors with administrative tasks related to managing client accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in preparing Advisors for client meetings, including preparation of account opening documentation.
- Account processing (converting RRSP to RRIF, setting up RRIF payments, estates, beneficiary updates, etc.).
- Processing a variety of transactions (ex: issuing cheques, deposits, contributions and withdrawals, incoming and outgoing transfers).
- Committing to rigorous follow up relating to all client transactions to ensure proper processing and minimization of errors.
- Acting as a general resource person for clients (ex: printing statements, tax slips).
- Having a strong understanding of the firm’s procedures and policies.
- Acting as a lead on team projects.
- Maintaining client files, ensure that all documentation and notes are compliant with industry regulations.
- Performing general administrative tasks (ex: prepare letters, client communication pieces, etc.).
- Attending client events.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess:
A diploma in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field of study.
- A minimum of 1 year of industry experience, preferably in an administrative or operational capacity.
- Completion of CSC and/or CPH or interest in obtaining further licensing is a strong asset.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to proactively organize and manage a high volume of time-sensitive work.
- Exceptional organizational skills with excellent attention to detail to ensure financial and regulatory requirements are adhered to at all times.
- A customer-focused attitude, with a commitment to providing extraordinary service to high-net-worth clients.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office tools; experience with financial tools is an asset.
Conditions of employment:
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- A background check, satisfactory to the employer, may be required of the successful applicant prior to commencing employment.
Wellington-Altus is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and welcomes applications from women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our organization are encouraged to apply.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please let us know at the point of application.
Click the Apply For This Job button to submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations. You will be contacted if you are selected for an interview. More information about working at Wellington-Altus can be found on our website at www.wellington-altus.com.
Please Allow Popup for Apply Window