Company : Groupe Dynamite Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Groupe Dynamite is seeking a passionate Product Manager to join our Digital Product and Design team. In this role, you will be highly focused on many elements of Groupe Dynamite’s business, from growing our shopping experience to discovering new opportunities. You will play a key role in defining our product roadmaps, providing a clear vision for where our product needs to go and how to get there. We’re looking for someone who can both sweat the details and tie them back to the big picture. The successful candidate should be equally comfortable talking tech with developers, brand positioning with marketing, and talking strategy with leadership.
As a Product Manager, you will execute on the vision of the business, anticipate and make trade-offs, deliver an amazing customer experience, prioritize everything there is to do, all while keeping the business and customer needs top of mind. You’ll bring new, innovative ideas to the table, and make a strong case for prioritizing them. You'll join a team of like minded makers, innovators and builders who share a commitment to putting the customer first!
The ideal candidate is in Montreal, but remote applicants are welcome.
Develop innovative solutions to some of the retail's biggest challenges.
- Define the product vision and own product initiatives related to our business objectives.
- Prioritize key features that focus on growth and engagement.
- Drive feature development from ideation through launch, and beyond.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance and iterate quickly.
- Be the expert in metrics and data for the product, understanding and ensuring a data-backed approach to product quality.
- Deeply understand the customer and think creatively about how to delight them. Obsess over the customer experience.
- Conduct user testing to better understand how customers interact with current products and evaluate market fit of future ideas.
- Own product management across projects and teams.
- Understand the industry, competitive landscape, market and technology trends and customer needs to evolve strategic plans.
To qualify for this role, you must have...
- Passion for building solutions that matter to customers.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment
- Exceptional technical, business and customer experience judgment
- Creative, scrappy, and customer-obsessed
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; presents effectively to a senior audience
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Deep empathy for the customer and a love of problem solving for them
- Ability to build business relationships across functional teams
- 2+ years of product management experience in a fast-pacer consumer focused industry. E-Commerce experience is an asset.
To be a great fit, you must...
Autonomous. You can take full ownership of the work, have a strong sense of urgency and be able to make tough decisions.
Data-driven. You have experience using data, and know when to question it.
Passionate. You can thrive in an evolving, fast paced work environment and are never afraid to challenge the status quo.
Humble. You understand that impactful work doesn't happen in a bubble.
Curious. You don't have to know everything—just be willing to learn.
Empathetic. You’ll be at home within an organization that genuinely cares about others.
On our side...
We are a global fashion retailer with the Garage and Dynamite brands at the heart of our success. With close to 400 stores in Canada and the U.S., and more than 6,000 people, we have been making our mark on fashion retail since 1975.
Our core strength is rooted in a solid understanding of our customers, while our brands continue to stand out thanks to our passionate teams who embody our values. We are proud to hire and retain aspirational leaders who are driven to achieve great things and are recognized for an entrepreneurial spirit.
What’s in it for you...
We proudly offer you a competitive salary and bonus plan, registered retirement savings, and flexible group insurance with personalized coverage that meets your needs.
As a member of our team, you’ll also enjoy our employee discount at Garage and Dynamite stores, private sample sales throughout the year and many other exciting perks, including a day off for your birthday.
We are committed to employment equity.
We will only call those who have been retained for an interview.