Company : Dream Unlimited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
Dream is looking for a DDQ Analyst
The DDQ Analyst works closely with cross-departmental teams and senior management to deliver high quality, accurate and cohesive information to existing and prospective institutional investors and consultants. This key role has exposure to all private real estate strategies and is a critical component of client relationships and the capital raising function.
The DDQ Analyst works closely with the Client Relations Project Manager, Portfolio Manager, Head of Client Relations and other team members across the organization to support Dream Equity Partner’s current and future strategies. The ideal candidate will bring a track record of working with institutional clients and consultants and will be driven and highly motivated in helping establish trusted relationships with our clients.
What will you do?
Below are some of the primary responsibilities you will be taking on in this role:
- Conducts all core activities related to DDQ, RFP and RFI development and updates
- Responsible for activities such as proposal drafting, research and internal information sourcing. Writes first drafts of responses and finalizes all DDQs, RFPs and RFIs.
- Responsible for responding to written requests from institutional clients and consultants, as requested by the Client Relations Project Manager
- Coordinates with internal business units to research and gather information necessary to prepare an accurate, well written and responsive submission, within generally tight deadlines
- Works with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and business lines to draft and finalize responses
- Anticipates compliance, legal, or regulatory review required for responses and works with senior staff to address
- Works closely with client relations, portfolio management, compliance, and others to clarify requests and responses
- Assists in developing and refining responses and keeping the content library up to date
- Takes pride in their work and in contributing to the achievement of team goals
What type of experience do you have?
These are some of the things we would like you to bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of DDQ and RFP writing
- Experience working within an institutional client relations and capital raising team on the GP side or within a private real estate consulting firm
- Ideally has experience with supporting open-ended vehicles
- Strong understanding of the institutional investor and consultant landscape. Knows the consultant universe and how to respond to DDQs, RFPs and RFIs within private real estate funds.
- Excellent writing skills
- Organized, detail oriented and deadline-driven team player
- Prioritization skills and a strong work ethic are a must.
Who are we?
In May 2020, Dream Equity Partners, (DEP), Dream’s asset management business for private equity, was formed. With DEP, Dream expects to enhance its ability to achieve its longer-term vision and commitment to building better communities with value created and measured over the long term, and not quarter-to-quarter.
With ~$500 million (CAD) assets under management, DEP leverages the depth of the Dream platform, its real estate investing acumen and the experience of its management team. Dream’s track record of value creation and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns over the past 25 years gives DEP authoritative insight when identifying attractive global real estate and real estate related opportunities.
This is a key competitive advantage that will enable DEP to create excellent investment opportunities and compelling returns for investors. DEP funds focus on a specific real estate type and/or geography, leveraging the core competencies gained in the public markets. Dream has invested across multiple industries, asset classes and geographies, building invaluable knowledge, relationships and resources. DEP brings the same expertise and disciplined investing to its private clients.
Dream is a leading developer of exceptional office and residential assets in Toronto, owns stabilized income generating assets in both Canada and the U.S., and has an established and successful asset management business, inclusive of $13 billion of assets under management across three Toronto Stock Exchange ("TSX") listed trusts and numerous partnerships. We also develop land and residential assets in Western Canada.
Our attitude and approach sets us apart from our competitors. We are guided by our entrepreneurial spirit: we seize unconventional opportunities and try new things, approaching every project with passion and purpose.
We care about our employees. We want everyone to have a rewarding career and to work with people they like, so we provide exciting work opportunities, open work environments, and fun events. We hire constant learners, so we make sure to provide them with engaging work and to encourage them to share their ideas that will help us shape the company.
We look forward to hearing from you, but please note; due to the high volume of applications, only candidates who qualify will be contacted.
Location: New York,NY, Lexington, NS
Job Type: Full-time