New Job Inside Sales Representative In Quebec
Inside Sales Representative
Company : BELL BUSINESS MARKETS
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Req Id: 339246
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Company name : Bell Canada
Position title : Inside Sales Representative
Job location address : 1, Alexandre-Graham-Bell, Verdun, Qc.
Name and description of the hiring department:
As a inside sale Representative, the successful candidate will carry a mandate to manage retain and grow accounts in Bell Business Markets - Commercial. Working in a dedicated environment, the successful candidate will be part of a dynamic sales team responsible of maintaining selling in his territory across all Bell Business portfolios, specializing in complex solution selling and retention across multiple verticals. As part of this team, you will fully manage the Bell – Client relationship in this select segment of Mass customers, with emphasis on achieving sales targets and providing a premium customer experience.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Promote regular client interactions while proactively engaging short and long term sales and retention discussions with client
- Achieves assigned revenue target by developing new and repeat client business from within an assigned client base
- Able to implement inbound/outbound sales and retention strategies to cover customer base and meet revenue targets
- Ability to successfully partner and network with internal and external partners to provide advanced customer solutions
- Ability to balance and meet individual, franchise, and team targets
- Develops, modifies and implements individual sales and retention strategy to meet assigned revenue target
- Manage a account base – retain, re-invest and grow Service and Product revenues
- Prepare, present and update business plans several times per year
- Liason with back office support groups to execute top quality customer experience
- Ability to issue orders and maintain high level quality /accuracy rate
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Strong sales skills
- Ability to create excellent relationships with customers over the phone and in person
- Strong organization, planning and time management and follow-up skills are critical
- Excellent verbal / written communications skills to clearly expose solutions to our business customers
- Active listening and attentive to client’s needs
- Funnel Management Skills - forecast / analyze sales and revenue trends
- Account Management experience
- Bilingualism, French & English
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Experience and demonstrated success within a sales environment
- GED or equivalent of post high school diploma as a minimum (University degree preferred)
- Good knowledge of Bell internal applications
- Business products / market knowledge related to telecommunications
- Knowledge of IP concepts and components of the IP network
- Knowledge and understanding of complex portfolio (eg: IPVPN, Bell Total Connect, BID OE, Data, Hosting etc.)
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 12/14/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: Canada, QC, Verdun
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.
Please Allow Popup for Apply Window