New Job Req21-212 - Environment Supervisor In Quebec
REQ21-212 - Environment Supervisor
Company : Glencore
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
- RAGLAN MINE
- Raglan Mine, North-of-Quebec, Quebec, Canada
- Rotation schedule 2/2: equivalent to 2 consecutive weeks of work followed by 2 weeks of leave.
ENVIRONMENT SUPERVISOR (1 PERMANENT POSITION)
Service: Environment, Health and Safety/Risks and Continuous Improvement
Location: Raglan Mine Site
Reference number: REQ21-212
Reporting to the Superintendent – Environment, you will be responsible for improving, reviewing, communicating and respecting the company's environmental practices, primarily by maintaining and improving the environmental management system (SGE). You will supervise the work of coordinators, technicians and technician-helpers.
You hold a Bachelor degree or a Master degree in environmental science, chemistry, biology, biochemistry or in engineering (geological, mining or chemical) in addition to having at least five (5) years of industrial experience, especially in the mining field. Any other training combined to relevant experience can be considered. You know the provincial and federal laws and regulations regarding environment as well as the international standard ISO 14001. You are comfortable in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and SAP/Coupa. Knowledge of P.I. (Plant Information System) is an asset. Bilingualism is essential (French-English) as well as a good quality of written French for the redaction of various documents and reports.
- Work shifts of 11 hours per day.
- Rotation schedule of 2/2: equivalent to 2 consecutive weeks of work followed by 2 weeks of leave.
- Private air transport is provided from Montreal, Quebec, Rouyn-Noranda, Mont-Joli or Inuit communities (depending on place of residence) to the mine site and return.
- Accommodation and meals are provided.
- Competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Raglan Mine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Join a well-established company with a bright future!